2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Rate the following statement: Jimmy g is twice the QB Brady was after 3 years

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But but ANYONE who knows what they are looking at thinks Jimmy g is twice the QB Brady was after 3 years.
Want to change your mind? Or does no one on this board kbow what they are looking at?

LOL.....angry little dweeb

Unfortunately I have him in ignore to but read a post that made by curiosity hit "see ignored posts".
I see how curiosity killed the cat.

now that's really weak.........can't ignore those who you 'ignore'

So, if I've got this right, some troll that I have on ignore has rustled Andy's jimmies by making an asinine statement.

Sounds like a Monday more than a Wednesday.

That's it in a nutshell.

I couldn't have picked a better pair of posters to go at each other. The Entertainment value rivals the Mayweather / Pacquiao fight.

I claimed that Garoppolo now is a better QB than Brady was in 2002

Nah. In 2002 Brady was already elite. He put up a great season and lead some epic comebacks. Even back then he was already near the top of the NFL. Maybe only 3-5 guys better. Can't say that for Jimmy right now.

Nah. In 2002 Brady was already elite. He put up a great season and lead some epic comebacks. Even back then he was already near the top of the NFL. Maybe only 3-5 guys better. Can't say that for Jimmy right now.

his season was inflated due to weeks 1 -3

the rest of the way he had plenty of struggles in an offense designed to protect him

Hey folks, we won the SB a month ago...it is party time!

Would hate to see the arguments if and when we become crap again!

I'd take 2002 Garopollo over 2002 Brady.

I'd take 2004+ Brady over 2002 Brady.

I don't know nearly enough about Garoppolo to make that same conclusion.

Think that's someone we should want to trade our first rounder for if we were in the same boat as other teams? Nah.

I'd take 2004+ Brady over 2002 Brady.

I don't know nearly enough about Garoppolo to make that same conclusion.

Think that's someone we should want to trade our first rounder for if we were in the same boat as other teams? Nah.

you should have stopped at 'I don't know nearly enough'

Hey folks, we won the SB a month ago...it is party time!

Would hate to see the arguments if and when we become crap again!
That will never happen. We'll trade two first rounders to reacquire Jimmy G, assuming he's traded, and he'll break all if Brady's records on the way to seven SB victories. We're set.

That will never happen. We'll trade two first rounders to reacquire Jimmy G, assuming he's traded, and he'll break all if Brady's records on the way to seven SB victories. We're set.

Oh good, at least that is sorted!!!!

I got this, Brit. I just submitted as application to replace Caserio when he leaves.

Just remember to tell Bill the GM to stop hating Bill the coach. The last two years I have come here for feedback on our draftees, and I have been taught they are all bums!

It's gonna be a long off season!

Just remember to tell Bill the GM to stop hating Bill the coach. The last two years I have come here for feedback on our draftees, and I have been taught they are all bums!
Yup. And now teams are willing to pay a few of those bums boatloads of cash dollars. Bill the GM is a bum. He wouldn't know a good draft if he wore a skirt on a windy day. Lol

Brady lead the NFL in touchdown passes in 2002.
I would be amazed if Jimmy ever did the same. Not saying it can't happen, but I am sure it won't happen in his third year.

2002 NFL Leaders and Leaderboards | Pro-Football-Reference.com

Yep. But to be fair I think that was a year where there was a lot of great defense in the league and some really solid running offenses too which took away TDs from passers.

I think Gannon could have easily led the league in TD passes if he was inclined to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes