PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets tried to get Tate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keeping McKnight, without question.

Keeping Clowney over Woodhead? Of course not.

Are the Jets arrogant and stupid for keeping McKnight over Woodhead? Not even close, it was the smart decision.

You're still piling it high, I see.

OK. You have proven that either
1) You know nothing about football or
2) You will simply abandon all integrity of commentary in order to not admit fault in or by the Jets

I dont care which (I actually think its both) but there is no reason for me to discuss football with you. I would get more insightful opinions from my daughters cat.

I am curious though, what is your Screenname over at JI? I'd love to get some laughs following your comments there.

OK. You have proven that either
1) You know nothing about football or
2) You will simply abandon all integrity of commentary in order to not admit fault in or by the Jets

I dont care which (I actually think its both) but there is no reason for me to discuss football with you. I would get more insightful opinions from my daughters cat.

I am curious though, what is your Screenname over at JI? I'd love to get some laughs following your comments there.

This is the famous Ray Ray 19

That is exactly why nobody here takes you seriously. It has nothing to do with piling on the Jets fan, and everything to do with piling on the ridiculous homer who ignores objective facts to support mistakes that are obvious to literally everybody else who watches football.

Last edited:

......now if we could only get that other mensa-candidate over here:Sg3:eek:.....one can only hope:rocker:

......now if we could only get that other mensa-candidate over here:Sg3:eek:.....one can only hope:rocker:

I doubt that slug could adapt to the language requirements.

The Jets actually have a very good-looking returner for punts and kicks in their rookie Kerley. They just don't have a 4th WR. Or a 3rd RB. 3Rd OT, 3rd Guard. 3RD CB.

Are we seeing the pattern? Meanwhile the Pats are leading the league in cut guys getting claimed. How does anybody think that is a better team?

Oh sorry, Gilyard has solved all of their problems.
Moe and Larry are better...

SG 3 has been banned here...if I'm not mistaken...or sent to the practice squad. He does read this board every day, I guarantee that and I suspect he's that fake mental midget, Tom + Bill. The point being, he's acting like a real moron on purpose in order to demean the entire Patriot fan base here and especially anyone who takes Tom+Bill seriously...which is completely normal...one doesn't come to a message board of one's team and expect such ridiculous attempts of puerile pranksterism...especially when the person involved is a 60 + year old.

The point is,this Jet fanbase has an incredibly high percentage of wingnut fans who seemingly do NOT understand plain English, rudimentary mathematics, or the game of football itself. One could opine that almost every fanbase in the NFL is comprised of 60-80% intelligent football fans and 20-40% drunken, boorish troglodytes. The Jets however...well...THAT is an entirely different number...for every Gunnails there's nine SG 3's,Vin the homicidal maniac's,Slikmo-crimewaves and Ray Ray 19's.

It just is what it is...just sit back and enjoy the show...:eat3:

Ha, this kid was a moron but WAY to polite to be Ray Ray. Although the way the good posters have gone from JI, ole Ray just kind of fits in with all of the other turd-tards there now.

The PatsfanTX - Ray Ray bouts of yore were truly something to behold.

Although what do you expect from a site who's founder traces his beginning to being one of the dumbest and nastiest trolls this board has ever seen.

SG 3 has been banned here...if I'm not mistaken...or sent to the practice squad. He does read this board every day, I guarantee that and I suspect he's that fake mental midget, Tom + Bill. The point being, he's acting like a real moron on purpose in order to demean the entire Patriot fan base here and especially anyone who takes Tom+Bill seriously...which is completely normal...one doesn't come to a message board of one's team and expect such ridiculous attempts of puerile pranksterism...especially when the person involved is a 60 + year old.

The point is,this Jet fanbase has an incredibly high percentage of wingnut fans who seemingly do NOT understand plain English, rudimentary mathematics, or the game of football itself. One could opine that almost every fanbase in the NFL is comprised of 60-80% intelligent football fans and 20-40% drunken, boorish troglodytes. The Jets however...well...THAT is an entirely different number...for every Gunnails there's nine SG 3's,Vin the homicidal maniac's,Slikmo-crimewaves and Ray Ray 19's.

It just is what it is...just sit back and enjoy the show...:eat3:

Heh heh, sure thing pal, and Pats fans are all rocket scientists and are all students of the game of football, there are no "JI" like "troglodyte wingnuts" here in Patriotville, or any other fan forum for that matter...

Heh heh, sure thing pal, and Pats fans are all rocket scientists and are all students of the game of football, there are no "JI" like "troglodyte wingnuts" here in Patriotville, or any other fan forum for that matter...

I've stopped by a lot of forums in advance of the Pats playing them to see what the locals thought of the upcoming game. I've only registered on a couple of other forums (Chiefs, mainly), but by and large I think I have a pretty decent handle on what different fan boards are like. The Jets and the Ravens stand out as having a unique combination of vulgarity and lack of knowledge among their fans. My favorites, oddly enough, are the Chiefs, Redskins, Jaguars, and Titans. The latter 3 had mostly level-headed fans. The fans over at Chiefs planet were kinda ****s, but they definitely knew their football.

Last edited:
I've stopped by a lot of forums in advance of the Pats playing them to see what the locals thought of the upcoming game. I've only registered on a couple of other forums (Chiefs, mainly), but by and large I think I have a pretty decent handle on what different fan boards are like. The Jets and the Ravens stand out as having a unique combination of vulgarity and lack of knowledge among their fans.

My favorites, oddly enough, are the Chiefs, (dating back to the Shanahan era), Redskins, Jaguars, and Titans. The latter 3 had mostly level-headed fans. The fans over at Chiefs planet were kinda ****s, but they definitely knew their football.

Ah, yes: The unforgettable Shanahan Era in Kansas City!!

Allways Drink + Post!! ;)

Ah, yes: The unforgettable Shanahan Era in Kansas City!!

Allways Drink + Post!! ;)

I had Broncos in there after the comma then I deleted it because their fans got kinda hostile after the whole McDaniels thing, hahaha.

Mallet was a nice pick from where you got him, but you didn't steal him, there was a reason he dropped, his off-the-field issues, and he also isn't the brightest bulb in the box, he struggles at the part of the game a QB should not struggle, at leas the better QB's in the league, his smarts
. He does have very good physical attributes, but so did Ryan Leaf. Not at all saying he is the next Ryan Leaf, but let's be honest, not so sure a Pats fan can rave about a player they hope will never see the field for the duration of his current contract.

a team with mark sanchez as their qb should not be questioning another qb's smarts. are they still using the red light,yellow light,green light offense for that dingbat sanchez ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST