PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

JETS SUCK 2022 EDITION (OFFICIAL): A SALACIOUS SAGA OF SLEAZY SHENANIGANS

Hack-itt's gonna be a clown show there... Unfortunately I do like their hire of Keith Carter as OLC; as of right now I wish he were our own OLC.

Last edited:
What shyte. Every d!ckhead Jete fan has "gotten into names". Mr. Clean is a dope!

Punky and Caucasian are veteran quarterbacks, you'd think they would feel slighted by this "search."

Meanwhile ...

rowan wit GIF

Those JETE, so cunning!

So he sucks at football, and he sucks at politics, and he operates at Bim's level...

In other words, he's the ideal guy for the JETE!

Let's start the over-under on how long this guy lasts with da JETE.

He'll be fired this time next year, right?

My advice to the Hack-meister: rent, don't buy!

What shyte. Every d!ckhead Jete fan has "gotten into names". Mr. Clean is a dope!

Punky and Caucasian are veteran quarterbacks, you'd think they would feel slighted by this "search."

Meanwhile ...

Hack-itt couldn't lure A-a-ron to Denver last year; what in the world makes the Jete believe that he would be able to lure him to Exit-16W this year?

Hack-itt couldn't lure A-a-ron to Denver last year; what in the world makes the Jete believe that he would be able to lure him to Exit-16W this year?

Who the hell knows. Apparently Woody wants to spend the money for another splashy acquisition since Punky has gone belly-up. Maybe the money is enough for Aaron.

The Punkmeister...Punkylicious....Punk DeMunklian...Punxsutawney Zach....the Punky Parade...,nonstop laughter for the foreseeable future

Last edited:
Breer suggests good ol' Woody Johnson will deliver St. Aahole Rogers to the "deserving" fans of NJ:

The Jets didn’t hire offensive coordinator Nathaniel Hackett to get Aaron Rodgers. But I can tell you, unequivocally, that Robert Saleh and the team’s decision-makers were very aware of the implication hiring the former Broncos coach would bring—and they aren’t shying from it. I think the reason for that is someone pretty high up in the organization won’t shy away from it—if and when the time comes.
And do you know who remembers that the Jets were 5–2 at the end of October and 7–4 on Dec. 1?
Woody Johnson, that’s who. And the Jets’ co-owner has, in the past, acted aggressively when he felt like his team was close. After a 10–6 uptick in 2015, he held on to an aging core for an extra year, and doggedly stayed after Ryan Fitzpatrick to return in ’16. In ’07, he had a burgeoning young core, and a coach he needed to pass judgment on, and pushed GM Mike Tannenbaum to go get Brett Favre—the ’08 Jets, by the way, were 8–3 when Favre got hurt.
This circumstance isn’t wholly unlike those. The Jets have a strong core of players that, with some injury luck this season, might have made the playoffs. They’ll have to make a decision on Saleh. And now, they have a close friend of Rodgers as their new offensive coordinator.

Source: NFL championship takeaways: 49ers’ QB situation, Aaron Rodgers and the Jets, more - Sports Illustrated

I love it! Jump right in, Woody! Show us who's the boss!

He does have a point: Purdy with a torn UCL is right at the same level as Milfson, Caucasian and the corpse of Fluko are, none of them can do anything more than hand off the ball.
They do have some nice pieces offensively unfortunately. Luckily they can't get QB right lol

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back