PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

JETS SUCK 2022 EDITION (OFFICIAL): A SALACIOUS SAGA OF SLEAZY SHENANIGANS

I would love to hear those discussions when AR unleashes his tough self love lessons to Wilson. AR "I am the greatest and you are a pimple on a fleas ass. You need to worship me and attempt to emulate me without talking to me." ZW "My mom wants your phone number". Sure fire way to unleash Punky's potential.

More reasons why Rodgers would be the role-model from hell for McMilfson: Punky was benched to work on his mechanics this past season. Rodgers has TERRIBLE mechanics, yet 90-percent of the time is able to make it work throwing all-arm off his back foot from a closed stance. Rodgers likes to ad-lib, Punky fancies himself an ad-libbing gunslinger but usually ends up throwing interceptions. Rodgers talks down to teammates and shows them up in front of everyone when pissed. Punky alienated the entire locker room last season with his ****y, aloof attitude. Rodgers is single with a checkered relationship history. Punky, of course, has his own issues with women. Surely there's more, perhaps we'll find out!

Congratulations are in order! The Jets are #1

6fe248e9ddfa884ca18c388abc08d2cc.png

Looks like the thrill is gone, already...

Seems like he prefers to spend his time in a cave rather than in NYC.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back