PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

JETS SUCK 2022 EDITION (OFFICIAL): A SALACIOUS SAGA OF SLEAZY SHENANIGANS

I don't think anyone else wanted Cobb. He's sort of cooked. Hopefully this Rodgers deal will be a spectacular fail for the Jets but more than likely it will work out for a couple of seasons. Rodgers is a mega douchebag so he fits perfectly with that franchise.

Yeah, I'm sure da Jete were planning to sign Randall Cobb all along.. As if!

TL; DR: Jete are going to start the season 0-1.

TL; DR: Jete are going to start the season 0-1.

For us it's a win-win because one of those teams will lose. Plus, both teams will be on a short week going into their second game.

Who is in charge of the 2023 Jete thread? Does this one just get renamed? @Ian ?

Who is in charge of the 2023 Jete thread? Does this one just get renamed? @Ian ?

Where have you been these last several years? I will issue the 2023 thread before the season starts. Please be patient. Thanks.

Where have you been these last several years? I will issue the 2023 thread before the season starts. Please be patient. Thanks.
Sorry. I didn't know.
kneel jon snow GIF by Game of Thrones

I don't know but if this has been discussed, but the Jets "home field advantage" CONTINUES!. The hometown NFL schedule makers have given the Jets and ASTOUNDING unfair advantage already this season. For an amazing TWELVE times the Jets will have an extra day of rest than their opponent. Can you believe it, and they get away with it too.

How many years have they sent the Pats down to south Florida to attempt to overcome what might be the greatest home field advantage of them all. Playing in 90 degree heat against a team that isn't used to it. Forget about the couple of times a DECADE where the cold weather is a factor in NE. At worst now you get nice crisp days of 40-50 degree weather. By bringing Miami HERE first, you eliminate any advantage for EITHER team. But the NFL wants to keep ****ing with the Pats even when we are down a bit.

Somethings NEVER change.

gee whiz...I wonder who's behind this obvious, blatant, unfair issue....???

1684776717805.jpeg

It won't matter. Clearly da Jete will self-destruct, like they always do.

Here they have two different players saying their training staff screwed them over.

How do you think that's going to make a 40 year old, under-motivated, often-injured player feel?

It won't matter. Clearly da Jete will self-destruct, like they always do.

Here they have two different players saying their training staff screwed them over.

How do you think that's going to make a 40 year old, under-motivated, often-injured player feel?
uh...like doing some mushrooms and crawling into a NYC sewer cave?

Rodgers tweaked his ankle during OTAs

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back