PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

JETS SUCK 2022 EDITION (OFFICIAL): A SALACIOUS SAGA OF SLEAZY SHENANIGANS

They fired Mike Lesewer as OC? Hey maybe they can get Norton to take his place...

AmpleSphericalLeafbird-size_restricted.gif

I really don't see ANY good QB free-agent options for the Jete. Jackson doesn't fit their system, Brissett is a JAG, Garoppolo isn't durable enough for that shaky OL plus LaFleur is gone as OC so the 49ers offensive connection is no longer. Seeing Aaron Rodgers in a Jete uniform would be hilarious, his diva act would go into overdrive with that clown show. Mayfield vs. Punky would be a circus. My vote goes to Carr by default, a sure prescription for postseason failure if they're lucky enough to get that far. If the Jete had any balls (which they don't), they'd throw their support behind Caucasian, who must be pissed as hell that a possible FA signing is publicly supported by Woody.
There are two ways for the Jets to go at this point.

1. Use part of their significant draft capital to sign Lamar Jackson. This is the kind of splash the Jets DESPERATELY need to actually become relevant in the AFC. I don't know about their cap space, but it will take AT LEAST 5 years for $200M fully guaranteed to do it, That is a perfect kind of deal for Woody.. And as far as his "system", whomever the Jets OC turns out to be, he will be smart enough to adjust.

If THAT happens the Jets WILL be a scary team, especially with that defense, BUT it will take Jackson to have that perfect healthy year like he had the year he won the MVP, and if Jackson himself adjusts his game and become more of an effective thrower than runner.

2. Jimmy G. He's capable. He's experienced. He'd be page 6 fodder. He wouldn't cost much (relatively) But he'd also have to have a perfect season of health, which hasn't happened so far.

3 D. Carr. Another guy who CAN be capable with the right group around him. It will probably end up being him, but he WILL be their 3rd choice

But do the 3 mentioned above want to get stuck on the Jete?

But do the 3 mentioned above want to get stuck on the Jete?
Jimmy G and Derek Carr don't have the mobility to survive behind the currents Jete O line, they'd get squished like a bug.

Lamar will not be let go by the Ravens, they'll franchise him, again. At this point it's all about ego, and Stevie Biscuits is all about the ego, and to him $45M is pocket change since he's worth $4B-$6B depending on who you ask.

Jimmy G and Derek Carr don't have the mobility to survive behind the currents Jete O line, they'd get squished like a bug.

Lamar will not be let go by the Ravens, they'll franchise him, again. At this point it's all about ego, and Stevie Biscuits is all about the ego, and to him $45M is pocket change since he's worth $4B-$6B depending on who you ask.
My comment was in regards to if those 3 want to go to the Jete.

who cares about this wingnut mutt...I want to see mommy's ta-ta's jiggling on the sideline...she could give me a "zach" attack and use those yambos to rub me back to consciousness...

and remember..in the famous words of super moron JetFan1..."OG J-E-T-E!!!"

Nobody to blame but the Jets front office. Be sure to keep my receipt Coach Saleh.

You guys are posting Aaron Rodgers in this thread too?
Happy Got You GIF by Bounce

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back