PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2019 Edition (Official): Entering A New Half-Century of Moronic Mediocrity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the Jete could use a quarterback who doesn't see ghosts. Maybe package Anderson with a No. 1 pick for Josh Rosen? Googly Gaze should know someone in the Dolphins' front office.

He’s going Baker-or-Broke. That’s the QB he wanted...or that was the story up until a few weeks ago when Baker started falling apart. I think they’ll trade 4 first round picks, Anderson, and (....thinking of anyone else of value....). Well that’s it. For Baker.

He’s going Baker-or-Broke. That’s the QB he wanted...or that was the story up until a few weeks ago when Baker started falling apart. I think they’ll trade 4 first round picks, Anderson, and (....thinking of anyone else of value....). Well that’s it. For Baker.
I read an article a while back that said Gaze had a very low opinion of Darnit in the 2018 draft. He hated the Levon Belch signing and didn't want Bountygator as DC. Yup, coaching the Jete is his dream job.

I read an article a while back that said Gaze had a very low opinion of Darnit in the 2018 draft. He hated the Levon Belch signing and didn't want Bountygator as DC. Yup, coaching the Jete is his dream job.

He also thinks Mosley is way overpaid (in fairness, he is), and doesn’t like him.

Adam Gase disagreed with price tag for Bell, Mosley

Now the Jets are wondering why Moseley won’t play, and it sounds like another mystery injury where the team thinks he’s faking it.

Jets 'Taking a Deep Dive' This Week Regarding C.J. Mosley's Injury

https://nypost.com/2019/10/23/jets-getting-handle-on-c-j-mosleys-mystery-groin-ailment/

There's like 10 headlines every day highlighting the ****tiness of this team. Players still mad from last year's game when they got their asses kicked. So naturally they want to draw attention to that fact. Going to be so funny when they get pistol whipped again by a crappy team.

Jets still angry over Jags running up score

There's like 10 headlines every day highlighting the ****tiness of this team. Players still mad from last year's game when they got their asses kicked. So naturally they want to draw attention to that fact. Going to be so funny when they get pistol whipped again by a crappy team.

Jete are using the end of that game "as motivational fuel this week" instead of being fired up by their shut out humiliation on MNF and looking to take it out on the Jags. New coach, same ol' bumblin' Jete.

What crybaby nonsense. If they felt dissed they simply should have stopped Jax from scoring. I'd love to see the Jete lose like 6-0, adding more fuel to the impending Bountygator mutiny. Although, I would like to see Gaze survive this season.

The Jets are what's wrong with the majority of the NFL.

You can't run up the score in a professional football game. If you want the other team to take it easy, take your starters out.

The Jets are what's wrong with the majority of the NFL.

You can't run up the score in a professional football game. If you want the other team to take it easy, take your starters out.

Just as an athlete, I’ve never understood what kind of loser mentality this would entail, especially from “professionals.” My junior year in high school, we got the 8th (last) seed in the state tournament which was a huge deal for our small school. We got matched up against the 3X defending state champs. It was really strange playing on that court (we were used to playing in a little gym and this was a real arena.). We were short on talent and experience and literally were losing 22-0. No one on our team wanted them to pull their starters or let up. I hit a 3 at the 1st quarter buzzer to cut the lead to like 27-5. Proud moment...wouldn’t have meant anything had they let me have it out of pity. They didn’t let up and kept full court pressing us. They kicked our asses bad. After the game we shook their hands and admired their great play; their whole team was complimentary of our hustle and grit throughout. No one on our team whined about them embarrassing us. Putting in their third stringers would have been patronizing. We worked hard for years to get a chance to play in that tournament. We wanted to play a real game against the best team, all four quarters.

Then I’ll always remember a Red Sox game years ago (probably in the 2001-04 range) when they hammered the Marlins like 20-0. The Marlins manager whined to the press about being disrespected, etc. The next day, the Red Sox had like a 9-0 lead and pulled a bunch of starters, stopped being aggressive, etc. The Marlins came back and won. I’ll never forget that two game lesson.

Final point: I’ve always felt the burden is on the losing team to call the mercy rule. Put in your subs and make it clear you’re conceding, and then the winning team follows suit like 99.9% of the time. I remember in 2007 all these teams were whining about the Patriots running up the score, but they were still calling timeouts and clearly trying to still win the game.

Last edited:
Jete are using the end of that game "as motivational fuel this week" instead of being fired up by their shut out humiliation on MNF and looking to take it out on the Jags. New coach, same ol' bumblin' Jete.

Definitely this. They just got their butts handed to them on national TV and they’re still concerned about what the Jags did over a year ago? Sheesh

The jags are not a good team this year, so we could easily drop one to the lowly jets, but I sure hope we don’t because these butthurt comments would make a victory all more sweeter

Screensho.jpg

People are still sending me this stuff. Haha.

Osemele went and got the surgery on his own. The Jete fined him for an unexcused absence.

Total and utter **** show.

Regards,
Chris

I’m at a loss why this isn’t a bigger story. Can you imagine if Marcus Cannon’s shoulder injury needed surgery and the Patriots told to take painkillers and keep playing, even after Cannon went to an independent doctor who said surgery was necessary? And the Patriots fined Cannon for not practicing because he was hurt? It would be national news. With the Jets, no one can muster any outrage.

I’m at a loss why this isn’t a bigger story. Can you imagine if Marcus Cannon’s shoulder injury needed surgery and the Patriots told to take painkillers and keep playing, even after Cannon went to an independent doctor who said surgery was necessary? And the Patriots fined Cannon for not practicing because he was hurt? It would be national news. With the Jets, no one can muster any outrage.

I guess it's because when the most F'd up franchise in the NFL F's up it's not really news. It's expected.

Okay so time to revisit the concept of changing their Broadway-derived team name from the Jets to the Hamiltons... after all, Hamilton had balls, was "reliable with the ladies," etc.

So I was thinking maybe they should be Les Miserables... but maybe ....

Highlights From Ghost The Musical on Broadway | Playbill

This makes me SO furious. What a cheap, dishonest gang of punks!

I know a bit about the injury because I've had a torn labrum myself for the last couple of years that I've been managing without surgery.

The situation isn't the same. My injury is clearly less bad and I'm twice the age and half the size of Osemele. But mine was an impact injury and was aggravated by a second impact. I can't begin to think what playing on the O-line in the NFL would do. Yes, you can shoot the joint with drugs to quiet the inflammation, but the injury doesn't heal itself. For an athlete, especially one where the injury is severe, surgery is the only way.

I'd love it if the J*E*T*E and its "doctor" were hit with a serious lawsuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes