PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2019 Edition (Official): Entering A New Half-Century of Moronic Mediocrity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, what ever happened to this loser Quinnen Williams and his boast about sacking Brady? I guess that's still his goal, rather than playing to win the game?

https://nypost.com/2019/05/10/quinnen-williams-planning-on-special-first-sack-of-tom-brady/

Then there was this loser:

Leonard Williams, wasting no time, says he can't wait to sack Tom Brady

This loser:

Jets' Coples hopes to get a piece of Tom Brady

And this loser:

Gholston will get his first sack against Brady this week.

Such a predictable cycle. Jets draft athletic defensive lineman. Defensive lineman talks a bunch of sht about he's going to sack Brady. Jets fanbase waits in anticipation, literally being dumb enough to think Brady's career will end by being tackled behind the LOS. Jets defensive lineman is a bust. Next Jets defensive lineman talks about how he will sack Brady...

Man, the Jets are all worked up about what Darnold's ghost comment being aired on TV, but they have high defensive picks saying the same dumb thing going back almost a decade. If people keep pointing out the ridiculous comments the Jets make, maybe the problem is with the Jets, not other people.

Man, the Jets are all worked up about what Darnold's ghost comment being aired on TV, but they have high defensive picks saying the same dumb thing going back almost a decade. If people keep pointing out the ridiculous comments the Jets make, maybe the problem is with the Jets, not other people.

Not maybe. Is the problem. How is it possible for an organization to epically embarrass themselves nationally multiple times each year?

This year:

1. Googly eye Gaze introduction.
2. Darnit's life threatening spleen issue.
3. Forcing an injured player to play.
4. The I see ghosts game. Or the " let's mic up our young QB during his first game back from mono and facing a historically great defense" game.

And now we're hearing that Gaze hates Williams. I wonder if Gregg puts out a bounty on Gaze.

Phew boy. They're truly the gift that keeps giving.

Jeteboy 79 is now on to the draft looking for the next QB for the next five year plan. This season is already a total Jete failure........ Again.

Not maybe. Is the problem. How is it possible for an organization to epically embarrass themselves nationally multiple times each year?

This year:

1. Googly eye Gaze introduction.
2. Darnit's life threatening spleen issue.
3. Forcing an injured player to play.
4. The I see ghosts game. Or the " let's mic up our young QB during his first game back from mono and facing a historically great defense" game.

And now we're hearing that Gaze hates Williams. I wonder if Gregg puts out a bounty on Gaze.

Phew boy. They're truly the gift that keeps giving.

Jeteboy 79 is now on to the draft looking for the next QB for the next five year plan. This season is already a total Jete failure........ Again.

Huh?

Great. Just do me a favor and don't speak for me. Thanks bud.

I think you misunderstood his post.

I also think he probably doesn’t care what you think. Bud.

The Jete play next in Jacksonville. Fans there should do a "white-out," everyone come in ghost costume.
Um.... maybe not a good idea to have an entire stadium full of people to wear white sheets over their heads in the South...

Great. Just do me a favor and don't speak for me. Thanks bud.
Whatsa matter, a bit bent out of shape today? This should straighten you out ...

cici-09.jpg

Um.... maybe not a good idea to have an entire stadium full of people to wear white sheets over their heads in the South...
Provided they don't wear tall pointed hats it should be OK.

The Jete play next in Jacksonville. Fans there should do a "white-out," everyone come in ghost costume.

Jacksonville already has their Boo-lletin board material.

Jacksonville already has their Boo-lletin board material.
Darnit's "seeing ghosts" quote was amplified x 1,000 by Halloween being just 10 days away. It's destined to become a Jete classic and will "haunt" him the rest of his career.

The ghosts of Jalen Ramsey.

Regards,
Chris

Remember that movie "Ghosts Of Mars"? well, Monday was the sequel.."Ghosts Up Uranus"...

BTW I would never speak for JF79, nor do I know fan of any other team that would...Mongonish is a long lost dead language of the Moronderthals inhabiting the Meadowlands and Jersey Swamp...ughs and grunts have yet to be translated to higher forms of communication.

Outside of two flukey plays (a muffed punt by a rookie returned for a TD and pick 6 by a rookie backup, both in garbage time), the Patriots outscored the Jets 65-0 over two games. Luke Falk, 12/22, 98 yards, 1 INT was leaps and bounds better than Scared Sam. In classic Jets Jetsiness, they released Falk and went on the offensive that Blockhead was captured on audio saying something that he really said, further coddling the little toddler/“savior” from criticism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back