PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2019 Edition (Official): Entering A New Half-Century of Moronic Mediocrity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol...the Jets are just such a bad, bad, bad organization on so many levels. Why would anyone play there other than being forced to through the draft, or getting a stupidly high financial offer? Oh right...all of their players fall into those two categories.

Here’s a good one: the Jets believe Osmele would rather have unnecessary shoulder surgery than play for the steaming pile of dogsht they call a football team. And many people are probably on the fence about which is worse.

Kelechi Osemele posts doctor’s surgery recommendation to instagram

New York Jets guard Kelechi Osemele has been advised to have surgery for a torn labrum in his shoulder. Because the Jets apparently doubt the validity of Osemele’s plight, the eight-year NFL veteran took the unusual step of posting the surgery recommendation to his instagram page on Wednesday.

Outside of two flukey plays (a muffed punt by a rookie returned for a TD and pick 6 by a rookie backup, both in garbage time), the Patriots outscored the Jets 65-0 over two games. Luke Falk, 12/22, 98 yards, 1 INT was leaps and bounds better than Scared Sam. In classic Jets Jetsiness, they released Falk and went on the offensive that Blockhead was captured on audio saying something that he really said, further coddling the little toddler/“savior” from criticism.
I saw an article yesterday saying the whole reason behind 'mic up' is so we can finally get some honest and unscripted banter from the athletes, yet when we finally do get such honesty the first thing the team does is tries to bury it as quickly as it can.

It is so Jetsy that they signed off on having Darnit mic'd up because they wanted to build him up, but in fact it showed the truth that he's a very confused and vulnerable younger player struggling to adjust to the role that da Jete have thrown him in to.

As usual, da Jete only have da Jete to blame for another feces fest with themselves as the main attraction.

Would you rather spend 10 min inside reactor #4 at Chernobyl or be a Jest fan

Time for another victory lap for those of us who predicted Gaze would be a disaster: SOFJ!

Time for another victory lap for those of us who predicted Gaze would be a disaster: SOFJ!

No one sells terrible, low-quality things like Peyton Manning: Papa John’s, Sony, Buick, Gatorade, and Adam Gase.

I was thinking of applying for the Jets HC position. Can’t possibly do any worse. Really.

No one sells terrible, low-quality things like Peyton Manning: Papa John’s, Sony, Buick, Gatorade, and Adam Gase.

I hate to admit it but I do like Peyton's insurance ads eventhough I can't remember the name of the company.

I wonder what happened at Tide as I only saw that Peyton ad once.

You would think Tide would seek out a NFL player who went to Alabama to rep them.

I was thinking of applying for the Jets HC position. Can’t possibly do any worse. Really.
I would LOVE that job ... Nah, I'd insist on professionalism. Never mind.

heh...the Jete...the entire country smiles in mocking ,derisive unison at the mere mention of that shytstink organization

Gase didn’t want Bell either. This organization is a disaster.

Gase is an M&M...meathead AND moron

Hey, there’s one guy on the roster who is only 26 and actually producing above his pay. Let’s trade him! As a UDFA, it’s a good thing we never worked out a team friendly extension for this guy. Now we have Demaryius Thomas - our expensive wide receiver for many years!

Report: Jets open to trading Robby Anderson

Hey, there’s one guy on the roster who is only 26 and actually producing above his pay. Let’s trade him! As a UDFA, it’s a good thing we never worked out a team friendly extension for this guy. Now we have Demaryius Thomas - our expensive wide receiver for many years!

Report: Jets open to trading Robby Anderson
Well, the Jete could use a quarterback who doesn't see ghosts. Maybe package Anderson with a No. 1 pick for Josh Rosen? Googly Gaze should know someone in the Dolphins' front office.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe