PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2019 Edition (Official): Entering A New Half-Century of Moronic Mediocrity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile your beloved coach did the exact opposite of what you suggested by publicly whining about ESPN potentially shattering the ego of Shammy Boy.

SOFJ.

Sucks to be you.

I didn't say the coach or teammates should do it. That'd just be foolish.

Everyone knows that Jets fans are incels, involuntarily celebrationless for 50+ years and counting.

Also got a great view of what Darnold saw from the pocket; tight coverage all around. Tough to make a play here:

stranger-things-mind-flayer-1562864952.png

I didn't say the coach or teammates should do it. That'd just be foolish.
What sounds foolish is wanting his coach and teammates to build a protective cocoon for him.

He said it, he should own it, which he largely did after the game, yet Gaze has to wrap him in swaddling clothes.

Regardless of what you want, you've got Blockhead Sham Darnit and Crazy Eyes Gaze in your life along, with a lot of really ugly green clothing.

Sucks to be you.

Jets are doing a good job of quickly throwing water on the fire...oh, I mean gasoline.

Ha ha ha! The New York Jets are going to reevaluate their relationship with ESPN. Sure they are...because that's how it works.
Wait a minute -- Gaze is calling Darnit a FRANCHISE quarterback? :confused: A bit early for that label, isn't it?

Link: Franchise player - Wikipedia

"In professional sports, a franchise player is an athlete who is both the best player on their team and one that the team can build their 'franchise' around for the foreseeable future."

On second thought ...

star-trek-make-it-so.jpg

Hey, what ever happened to this loser Quinnen Williams and his boast about sacking Brady? I guess that's still his goal, rather than playing to win the game?

https://nypost.com/2019/05/10/quinnen-williams-planning-on-special-first-sack-of-tom-brady/

Then there was this loser:

Leonard Williams, wasting no time, says he can't wait to sack Tom Brady

This loser:

Jets' Coples hopes to get a piece of Tom Brady

And this loser:

Gholston will get his first sack against Brady this week.

Such a predictable cycle. Jets draft athletic defensive lineman. Defensive lineman talks a bunch of sht about he's going to sack Brady. Jets fanbase waits in anticipation, literally being dumb enough to think Brady's career will end by being tackled behind the LOS. Jets defensive lineman is a bust. Next Jets defensive lineman talks about how he will sack Brady...

Last edited:
Hey, what ever happened to this loser Quinnen Williams and his boast about sacking Brady? I guess that's still his goal, rather than playing to win the game?

https://nypost.com/2019/05/10/quinnen-williams-planning-on-special-first-sack-of-tom-brady/
Sneezy Quinine is a special kind of moron. He's also a huge BUST so far, starting only one game while registering a grand total of six solo tackles and seven assists (no sacks) so far this season.

His biggest contributions have been to the Viral Video Idiot Hall of Fame, with his infamous sneezing/blessing and thanking himself incident and then this little faux pas about playing with himself: [WATCH] Quinnen Williams Laughs After Saying He's 'Gonna Go Play With Myself' In Madden

t26 copy.jpg

Last edited:

I just love me some Manure Meathead!!!

You guys should enjoy this...

Thanks, that was very interesting. Especially the second play he analyzed, where the Pats gave them the same look as the first play from scrimmage (McCourty’s INT) and then changed it up. Jets’ OL got so confused they had four blockers on two inside rushers while outside they left Simon as an unblocked rusher for the strip sack and VanNoy’s recovery. Talk about seeing ghosts!

You guys should enjoy this...

Thanks, that was very interesting. Especially the second play he analyzed, where the Pats gave them the same look as the first play from scrimmage (McCourty’s INT) and then changed it up. Jets’ OL got so confused they had four blockers on two inside rushers while outside they left Simon as an unblocked rusher for the strip sack and VanNoy’s recovery. Talk about seeing ghosts!

Hoping to see someone do a group Halloween costume of one kid dressed as Sam Darnold with the other kids dressed as ghosts.

Franny: If Sam lives to be 100 he will never play a worse game, I don't think its possible to play a worse game.
Sam: Hold my beer.

C'mon, Franny, stop deluding yourself, Darnit has plenty more games just like this one in his future.

The copycat league has the blueprint: blitz Darnit and he'll throw easy picks.

You're circling around the unavoidable fact: Darnit is NOT a franchise QB.

Everything else in your rant shows this is true, you just can't bring yourself to say it.

Clearly there will be plenty more ghosts in Darnit's future.

Last edited:
Hoping to see someone do a group Halloween costume of one kid dressed as Sam Darnold with the other kids dressed as ghosts.
The Jete play next in Jacksonville. Fans there should do a "white-out," everyone come in ghost costume.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes