PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2019 Edition (Official): Entering A New Half-Century of Moronic Mediocrity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gang green MB has a interesting thread about possibly going 10-6. It's pretty evenly split between yes we can with even a few saying 12-4 baby and those who say wait until next year. Quite a few posters mention how much they respect the Patriots defense. There must been at least 10 posters who want to trade for Trent Williams. I wonder how many other NFL MB's threads are also in pursuit of Williams?

Yeah, well, that crap will end once the off-season wraps up.

source.gif

Reality... it's not for everyone

That's really all that's needed.
You have absolutely no basis, aside from self-delusion, for believing that. Your Blockhead Blunder Boy already has proven a tendency to bail once the going gets really tough, re. his convenient "foot injury" last season.

You have absolutely no basis, aside from self-delusion, for believing that. Your Blockhead Blunder Boy already has proven a tendency to bail once the going gets really tough, re. his convenient "foot injury" last season.

I think you know it as well. But hey, enjoy yourself for a few more weeks.

Know what? :confused: I just told you what I know, as does anyone else with an objective perspective (which excludes you by definition).

Know what? :confused: I just told you what I know, as does anyone else with an objective perspective (which excludes you by definition).

Yeah Tune, reality definitely isn't for everyone...and never for Jete fans.

Last edited:
Look...Jet fan...let's make this simple for you, the perpetual simpleton...it's the freakin' JETS...the Jets suck...if they had 22 All Pros they would STILL suck...it IS who you are...the SUCK

Just remember when trying to reason with the JeteFan that these are the same delusional fans that said Sanchez was still developing into a great QB and pointing fingers everywhere else all the way until the bitter end. No matter how bad Blockhead sucks, and he absolutely sucked last year which is strongly indicative he will always suck, he’ll just continue to say it’s the coach/offensive line/receivers fault, and just wait, just wait, for the next four years, until the next iteration of The One is reloaded into the matrix of Jete misery.

@luuked said "Nice pun. Too bad the overall team is still average garbage led by an abysmal and drug fueled HC."

Since I posted in the wrong thread, figure I'll move the conversation over here.

So you think an offense of:
QB: Darnold
WR: Anderson, Enunwa, Crowder
RB: obviously
TE: Herndon (after his suspension)
Oline: improved the two weakest spots of LG and C

... is just average?

I suppose it could be, but I'm seeing a bunch of weapons there for a good young mobile QB.
3rd Place, AFC East.

make all the jokes you want, bone spurs are the troof.

make all the jokes you want, bone spurs are the troof.
Heh.

What Jete fans are unwilling to admit was that things were getting panicky for Dam Darnit after a bad couple games last season, so he was benched under the guise of a "foot injury."

Last edited:
Really looking forward to seeing Quinnen n Leonard on the line. Leonard usually commanded double-teams. No way olines can double both those guys.

It'll be fun for one season at least. Leonard will be playing for, and looking for big money next year.

Same was said about McDanold and Susan.

The New Jersey Jete play the New York Giants every preseason, equating to three home preseason games for each team. Winner gets the Snoopy Bowl trophy. I wonder how many of these are in the Jete trophy case. Maybe JeteTwink79 knows.

21-metlife-bowl_snoopy_3d_bronze_trophy.jpg

No, no, no, no. You enjoy yourself for the next few weeks. This is Your time, the rats haven't played a game and everything is possible, Jest fans can fantasize that their team will do great things. Tis the season for delusion, the season started on draft day and will run until september.

Last edited:
This is an actual published article.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/01/leveon-bells-value-to-jets-is-shown-in-one-play/

It was just one play in the second week of training camp. But it was a play that could serve as a preview of big things to come for the Jets running game.

Le’Veon Bell, taking a handoff from second-year quarterback Sam Darnold at the 1-yard line on an offense-backed-up series in team drills, burst through the line of a scrimmage like a rocket and gained a minimum of 20 to 30 yards.

Because it was just a practice where there is no tackling to the ground, it’s difficult to know just how far that Bell run might have gone — possibly 99 yards to the house — if it were a real game, but the point was made.

This is an actual published article.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/01/leveon-bells-value-to-jets-is-shown-in-one-play/

It was just one play in the second week of training camp. But it was a play that could serve as a preview of big things to come for the Jets running game.

Le’Veon Bell, taking a handoff from second-year quarterback Sam Darnold at the 1-yard line on an offense-backed-up series in team drills, burst through the line of a scrimmage like a rocket and gained a minimum of 20 to 30 yards.

Because it was just a practice where there is no tackling to the ground, it’s difficult to know just how far that Bell run might have gone — possibly 99 yards to the house — if it were a real game, but the point was made.
Fantasy football has become "real" in New Jersey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News