PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2019 Edition (Official): Entering A New Half-Century of Moronic Mediocrity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really looking forward to seeing Quinnen n Leonard on the line. Leonard usually commanded double-teams. No way olines can double both those guys.

It'll be fun for one season at least. Leonard will be playing for, and looking for big money next year.

I didn't ask a question. Instead I gave a prelude as to what awaits Tommy. ;)
Regardless, here's the answer you crave:

kick_to_balls.jpg

I agree Bill will neutralize anyone on the dline.

AnyONE. Not anytwo.
Your boy Quinnen Williams hasn’t played a snap yet. He could be the next Dwayne Robertson or Vernon Gholston. Remember them? Ouch!

Just realized how many high first round picks they’ve burned on D lineman with nothing to show for it.

Your boy Quinnen Williams hasn’t played a snap yet. He could be the next Dwayne Robertson or Vernon Gholston. Remember them? Ouch!

Just realized how many high first round picks they’ve burned on D lineman with nothing to show for it.

True... but do you really think QW will be a bust?

True... but do you really think QW will be a bust?
He's already a MASSIVE bust mentally. When was the last time you saw a person sneeze and then bless and thank himself? This vacant dope did it during an interview in front of a TV camera! They might as well tattoo MORON across his forehead. You'd better hope he doesn't get a hay fever attack during games -- the whole stadium will wonder who the hell he's talking to out there.

Last edited:
I agree Bill will neutralize anyone on the dline.

AnyONE. Not anytwo.

Brady has never in his career faced a defensive line as menacing as this one. You have one guy with 17 career sacks (just over four per season) and another who has never played a down in the NFL. To think: TWO first round defensive linemen, On. The. Same. Team.

Belichick should just note that at some point there are limitations to what a coach can do. This will be too overwhelming to even try to plan around it.

Brady has never in his career faced a defensive line as menacing as this one. You have one guy with 17 career sacks (just over four per season) and another who has never played a down in the NFL. To think: TWO first round defensive linemen, On. The. Same. Team.

Belichick should just note that at some point there are limitations to what a coach can do. This will be too overwhelming to even try to plan around it.

Well said.

Jet fan....if it didn't exist, Hasbro would certainly invent it. I'd bet Jet fan was THE inspiration behind

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
Depending on how Gumby plays in his second year, they could overachieve, get to second in the division, and maybe get a Wild Card berth.

6th and final playoff spot would be a possible, yet improbable scenario. Most likely 7-9 would be good for them.

Every 2nd year QB in training camp is predicted to be much better. The reality is half of the QBs regress as other teams now have film to exploit their weaknesses.

According to a Harvard study, the Miami Dolphins will win the AFC east.

always remember the Jets are still the Jets

Every 2nd year QB in training camp is predicted to be much better. The reality is half of the QBs regress as other teams now have film to exploit their weaknesses.

I have done numerous studies about the myth of the second year QB leap. It is a myth. In general, the rookie/first year is extremely telling of future success.

Depending on how Gumby plays in his second year, they could overachieve, get to second in the division, and maybe get a Wild Card berth.

Depending on some circumstances breaking my way, I could perhaps nail Margot Robbie too. I love this game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes