PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2018 Edition (Official): Fifty Fabulous Years of Futility!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Darnit kicked in the crotch again. Along with jete fan 79

vinyl-many-faces-of-spongebob-squarepants-blind-box-mini-figure-series-13_2048x.jpg

After Brady retires, it looks like Mahomes and Watson will dominate the AFC for years (along with the hidden gem the Patriots scout).

Yes, that draft class of 2017 is an all-time great for QBs. Imagine sitting with the 6th pick in 2017, passing on a QB, and instead betting that the class of 2018 will be better? You’d have to have an organization of morons.

After Brady retires, it looks like Mahomes and Watson will dominate the AFC for years (along with the hidden gem the Patriots scout).

Yes, that draft class of 2017 is an all-time great for QBs. Imagine sitting with the 6th pick in 2017, passing on a QB, and instead betting that the class of 2018 will be better? You’d have to have an organization of morons.
I'm not sure but is THIS post a direct slap in the stupid faces of every Jete moron in existence?

or am I just exaggerating a tad...

I'm not sure but is THIS post a direct slap in the stupid faces of every Jete moron in existence?

Oh did I forget to include every idiot Jets fan who bought into the idea, which is also every one of them in existence?

Keep your junk away from Kickme's face unless you enjoy a little slurpy slurpy :D

wrong.png

If a fanbase is too moronic to know they've been slapped is it still a slap?
Jete fans are such masochists they'd consider a slap to be flirting.

I only watched a few minutes of last week's game (sort of senseless to watch when Sam isn't playing)
So many things wrong with this statement, starting with the belief that benched Blockhead Boy Blunder Dam Darnit is worth watching.

You're wasting everyone's time posting here, most of all your own. When you don't even watch your team's home games, no freaking way can you be called a legitimate fan. And then you come here to troll people? Go away, spend some time alone away from computers and think about getting a life. You truly are not well.

In case you didn't watch today's Jete performance, here's a clue what happened to REAL fans of New Jersey's pathetic franchise:

3062271692_42c70bb780_z.jpg

Last edited:
So many things wrong with this statement, starting with the belief that benched Blockhead Boy Blunder Dam Darnit is worth watching.

You're wasting everyone's time posting here, most of all your own. When you don't even watch your team's home games, no freaking way can you be called a legitimate fan. And then you come here to troll people? Go away, spend some time alone away from computers and think about getting a life. You truly are not well.

In case you didn't watch today's Jete performance, here's a clue what happened to REAL fans of New Jersey's pathetic franchise:

3062271692_42c70bb780_z.jpg

What's with you guys and infatuation with kicking/grabbing male genitalia?

Also I only post on my phone. Puters are for work.

What's with you guys and infatuation with kicking/grabbing male genitalia?
You're the one obsessed with self-humiliation and abuse, answer your own question.

Also I only post on my phone. Puters are for work.
Then put your phone away long enough to reflect, for a change, on your vacuous existence.

Your admitting to not watching Jete games casts a whole new light on the sheer pointlessness of your presence here. Nothing you post can even remotely be taken seriously.

You're the one obsessed with self-humiliation and abuse, answer your own question.

Then put your phone away long enough to reflect, for a change, on your vacuous existence.

Your admitting to not watching Jete games casts a whole new light on the sheer pointlessness of your presence here. Nothing you post can even remotely be taken seriously.

Oh Tuney... shoosh.

Oh Tuney... shoosh.
No, YOU "shoosh" and go away. You didn't even watch your own team play last week. Unbelievable. Did you watch them today? It doesn't matter, you know little to nothing about them anyway.

"shooosh.." that's the sound of a jet as it flies overhead...just before it crashes and BURNS...Jete fan should open up his own publishing house...call it Simple Simon & Shoooster

Yeah as Bowles likely will be looking at his next job!

interesting back cover on the NY Post...the Jete just rate a small strip at the very bottom. Pretty far away from that Sewptember Super Bowl run they were all blabbing about...

back-cover.jpg

JeteFans aren't actually normal, healthy football fans.

They're cursed and they know. They're waiting for the second coming of Joe Namath, who actually wasn't very good, but half a century of stony sleep has been vexed to nightmare by a rocking cradle. And what rough beast, his hour come round at last, slouches toward Rutherford to be born?

(Nothing to see here... just another dud in a walking boot.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back