PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2018 Edition (Official): Fifty Fabulous Years of Futility!

Status
Not open for further replies.
they could be owned by bildo Dumbfukk and they STILL wouldn't get it...

Hmmm, pretty sure he's a Billdos season ticketholder.
Come to think of it that would be just perfect for the Jete, being owned by a ST of a division rival.

Ramsey is right about Josh Allen though: he's Brock Osweiler reincarnated or trash. I think I remember some around here hoping we would Draft him.:oops: Josh Allen has long way to go to be even average.

There are some QBs where I just don't get why teams draft them. Their accuracy is terrible in college and numerous scouts say there is no chance of improvement there. Sure, there's the dual threat QBs who can also run, but then there are these "big arm, pocket" guys who are throwing way, way below par for completion percentage but get a top 10 nod. I'm thinking of Josh Allen and Jake Locker types. And then there's a guy taken in the second round who was literally one of the most inaccurate QBs ever, so of course the Jete picked him in round 2.

So there was this Jersey guy on the Super Duty Forum, Seems he put a 'Darnold 14' bumper sticker on his truck...now he can't seem to get in gear.

I put Darnit on a Star Trek transporter pad and beamed him down to Planet Greenmoron...he materialized as------------>

mark_sanchez.jpg_705a3a225d096375a383559d2cae923d

Tonight on Patriots All Access, BB was reviewing big plays from Sunday's game and remarked about the team celebrating Gronk's long touchdown catch: "Everyone's happy when we score against the Jets!" :D

No mention of Jete stank.

Tonight on Patriots All Access, BB was reviewing big plays from Sunday's game and remarked about the team celebrating Gronk's long touchdown catch: "Everyone's happy when we score against the Jets!" :D

No mention of Jete stank.

Of course there was no mention of it, Jete stank is a highly painful and personal thing for The Hooded One. The greatest coach in the history of history paid his excruciating dues. Bound in miserable servitude to The One Who Previously Would Not Be Named, he descended unto the hell that is the Jete and suffered through three torturous seasons awash in Jete stank before casting off the shackles of suckitude thereby rising like a phoenix from the ashes of the football dead to begin his preordained journey toward the summit of football Olympus and the assumption of his rightfully earned place in the pantheon of football immortals.

Last edited:
Hold on... wtf is this?

Cordarrelle Patterson fined $13,369 for grabbing Jets player's crotch

cordarrelle-patterson-grab.jpg

I only watched a few minutes of last week's game (sort of senseless to watch when Sam isn't playing), so I didn't see this.

You NE guys are weird man.

Lol did reporters ask him why he felt the need to grab a guy's junk? Or is that just commonplace up in NE?

Hold on... wtf is this?

Cordarrelle Patterson fined $13,369 for grabbing Jets player's crotch

cordarrelle-patterson-grab.jpg

I only watched a few minutes of last week's game (sort of senseless to watch when Sam isn't playing), so I didn't see this.

Lol did reporters ask him why he felt the need to grab a guy's junk? Or is that just commonplace up in NE?

So you just asked us if the reporters asked him why and posted a link with the answer? That's weird man.

Apparently you approve of having someone putting their junk in your face. That's weird man.

You didn't watch your own Jete play last week? You didn't want to see the "young guys develop"? That's weird man.

So you just asked us if the reporters asked him why and posted a link with the answer? That's weird man.

Apparently you approve of having someone putting their junk in your face. That's weird man.

You didn't watch your own Jete play last week? You didn't want to see the "young guys develop"? That's weird man.

Ha, ya seem a lil defensive there tony.

It's cool man. To each their own.

Apparently JF79 has already given up on any of the other young guys developing into anything other than a steaming pile of Jete stank.

So what do you do when some dude puts his junk in your face?? Swallow?

Can't say it has ever happened, but you think grabbing it is the appropriate response? Lol oh boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back