PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2018 Edition (Official): Fifty Fabulous Years of Futility!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"4-0"

My ass. Jete has somehow topped any embarrassments in recent memory. 1-2 start AND a loss to the effin Cleveland Browns! The same Browns barring a miracle FG miss by Chargers in Dec 2016, should have not won a game since Dec 2015. Well, that ends today. The arrogant Sam Darnold hype is slowing down and the Jete's nightmare continues in 2018.

I love it!

If they start 4-0, sorry Tuney, even in this thread they won't suck.

maxresdefault.jpg

Wow, what suckage! Twice in one week CRUCIAL Dam Darnit interceptions kill Jete chances for victory! This calls for a double dose ...

87902479afe663fb4481e67873b7d9e2--white-hair-girls-night.jpg

85bc59b06fa02d653680c3a3d1fefde0--very-funny-pictures-pictures-of.jpg

The arrogant Sam Darnold hype is slowing down and the Jete's nightmare continues in 2018.

I love it!
Yes, can the media stop sucking Sam Darnold's **** now? 3 TD, 5 INT, and a 15/31 169 effort tonight...against a team that, as SAN12 said, was a miracle FG away from not winning a game since December 2015.

BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHA

Baker Mayfield is the man!!! I don’t mean to take away from the other highly impressive young QBs in the league though. There are so many who look like obvious stars in the making: Patrick Mahomes, Deshaun Watson, Jared Goff, Carson Wentz, Jimmy Garoppolo, Dak Prescott, probably Josh Rosen.

It’s almost like you can’t miss if you were fortunate enough to get a high pick over the last few years. The league is changing with this incredible group of young QBs, and all these QB-starved franchises are finally there.

It must feel like such a relief knowing you finally got your man.

Maybe the Jets will get their guy in next year’s draft?

maxresdefault.jpg

Wow, what suckage! Twice in one week CRUCIAL Dam Darnit interceptions kill Jete chances for victory! This calls for a double dose ...

87902479afe663fb4481e67873b7d9e2--white-hair-girls-night.jpg

85bc59b06fa02d653680c3a3d1fefde0--very-funny-pictures-pictures-of.jpg

Context is a wonderful thing. That comment was in a conversation where I was saying they shouldn't be considered good.

But yeah that was ridiculous. We should have thrown more WR screens!

Baker Mayfield is the man!!! I don’t mean to take away from the other highly impressive young QBs in the league though. There are so many who look like obvious stars in the making: Patrick Mahomes, Deshaun Watson, Jared Goff, Carson Wentz, Jimmy Garoppolo, Dak Prescott, probably Josh Rosen.

It’s almost like you can’t miss if you were fortunate enough to get a high pick over the last few years. The league is changing with this incredible group of young QBs, and all these QB-starved franchises are finally there.

It must feel like such a relief knowing you finally got your man.

Maybe the Jets will get their guy in next year’s draft?
I see what you did there

Just a reminder...and one I have to give EVERY season to those Pats fans that find it incredibly hard to fathom...the NUMBER ONE TRUISM..The #1 ETERNAL RULE is...

the JETS SUCK

embrace the knowledge...let it fill your lives with joy. No matter how bad it ever gets for any of you, you're STILL a universe better off than the fetid green stench, the NY Jete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back