PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2018 Edition (Official): Fifty Fabulous Years of Futility!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Context is a wonderful thing. That comment was in a conversation where I was saying they shouldn't be considered good.
Bullsh1t. Stop trying to rationalize the irrational. Get used to this because there's more to come:

Sam Old Jets .jpg

Just a reminder...and one I have to give EVERY season to those Pats fans that find it incredibly hard to fathom...the NUMBER ONE TRUISM..The #1 ETERNAL RULE is...

the JETS SUCK

embrace the knowledge...let it fill your lives with joy. No matter how bad it ever gets for any of you, you're STILL a universe better off than the fetid green stench, the NY Jete
Life always has hurdles, but every good therapist should use that last couple sentences as therapy material.

sam-old-jets-jpg.21302
sam-old-jets-jpg.21302
sam-old-jets-jpg.21302
sam-old-jets-jpg.21302

a stinking B movie horror story...watched by millions of NJ morons ...the sucker is strong in these ones, ObiWan

Free beer in Cleveland tonight, thanks to the jetes, bwahahahaha,
For Cleveland fans, it's a win-win situation. If anyone gets drunk and wrecks their car, they rightfully can sue the Jete!

Is Darnit continues his regression he'll be throwing for negative TD's next week. Holy Shyt.

upload_2018-9-21_0-31-42.png

For Cleveland fans, it's a win-win situation. If anyone gets drunk and wrecks their car, they rightfully can sue the Jete!
I am not sure why people here are so happy about a Browns' win. We are getting a worse 7th round!!.
Hahahahaaaaaa

Fatcessa` pimping himself for "discovering Darnold years ago!" This lying sack of feces should be banned from all media

Only in New York could a know-nothing loudmouth db be #1 for so long. Although we can't talk too much given Felger's success and ratings. At least I can say I no longer contribute to that.

Is Darnit continues his regression he'll be throwing for negative TD's next week. Holy Shyt.

View attachment 21304
Against Jacksonville he'll be facing a legit defense for the first time. Pretty soon his rollout shenanigans will come to a screeching halt and he won't be able to navigate well from the pocket. I expect we'll see McClown back where he belongs in the starting lineup once Darnit succumbs to eventual PTSD. The stupidest thing they ever did was get rid of Bilgewater.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes