PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2018 Edition (Official): Fifty Fabulous Years of Futility!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of amazing things like Gate D...

"I'm breaking up with Tom Brady and kicking him to the curb for Sam Darnold," exclaimed Colin Cowherd. " That guy is amazing."
he
Colin Cowherd: 'I'm breaking up with Tom Brady for Sam Darnold'
You have sunk to a new low, trying to suggest anything that hawt takez artist cowballs says is of any significance at all.

Your NJ Jete are slime of the earth, destined to have their intestines eaten by maggots, of no more usefulness than breasts on a bull.

The fleas of a thousand camels infest infest the private parts of any one who gives anything like respect to the NY Jete.

If whale feces are low, there is only one thing that is lower, the self esteem of anyone who pays homage to the NY Jete or any of their players.

Go away and get in the back of mommy's minvan and pleasure yourself like you always do.

You have sunk to a new low, trying to suggest anything that hawt takez artist cowballs says is of any significance at all.

Your NJ Jete are slime of the earth, destined to have their intestines eaten by maggots, of no more usefulness than breasts on a bull.

The fleas of a thousand camels infest infest the private parts of any one who gives anything like respect to the NY Jete.

If whale feces are low, there is only one thing that is lower, the self esteem of anyone who pays homage to the NY Jete or any of their players.

Go away and get in the back of mommy's minvan and pleasure yourself like you always do.

One game...ONE...now you can all see why Jete fan is THE most aggravatingly STUPID sports fan in this quadrant of the galaxy.

Your white-knuckle grip on irrelevancy is astounding.

I didn't say it. Colin did. Just fun to hear.

I think all sports radio is foolish.

I didn't say it. Colin did. Just fun to hear.
No, it's stupid to hear. And you repeated it.

I think all sports radio is foolish.
That's an odd perspective. But I could see reaching that conclusion when the Jete are discussed by New York sportscasters.

Jim Bob Cooter is the Lions OC. Jim Bob Cooter wanted the head coaching job badly. All the Lions players wanted Jim Bob Cooter to be the next head coach. The Jete, like the complete morons they've always been, ADMITTED post game that they KNEW ALL THE PLAY CALLS.

Now, Jim Bob Cooter has ALWAYS been a bigoted hater of New England. Jim Bob Cooter sees himself passed over for a New England assistant. Is it any stretch at all to conclude that Jim Bob Cooter provided Bowels and his heretofore IDIOT STAFF with the Lions offensive game plan, signals and calls? Qui bono if Patricia gets fired quickly? If you selected A: Jim Bob Cooter you win a Roger Turdell Article 46 medallion.

Jim Bob Cooter is the Lions OC. Jim Bob Cooter wanted the head coaching job badly. All the Lions players wanted Jim Bob Cooter to be the next head coach. The Jete, like the complete morons they've always been, ADMITTED post game that they KNEW ALL THE PLAY CALLS.

Now, Jim Bob Cooter has ALWAYS been a bigoted hater of New England. Jim Bob Cooter sees himself passed over for a New England assistant. Is it any stretch at all to conclude that Jim Bob Cooter provided Bowels and his heretofore IDIOT STAFF with the Lions offensive game plan, signals and calls? Qui bono if Patricia gets fired quickly? If you selected A: Jim Bob Cooter you win a Roger Turdell Article 46 medallion.

Passed over or not. The fact remains, the lions coaching staff and cooter in particular was horrendous and on top of that, Stafford broadcasted throws.

Hard to know if the jets are that good. But the lions were that bad!

Um, Ice... this is the Jets Suck thread. Tuney is gonna yell at you.

DarnIt was just blindly moving around and got lucky. ;)

This brings up a great question. What if the Jete go on to beat the Browns next week (which they should) and go to 2-0 to start the season? Will they still suck?

This brings up a great question. What if the Jete go on to beat the Browns next week (which they should) and go to 2-0 to start the season? Will they still suck?

Ya skipped Sunday. Gotta play Miami first.

Tough schedule for a 21 year old rookie. Short week after Monday night, and then a Thursday nighter.

If they're 3-0 six days from now... they'll still suck (only for purposes of this thread of course).

Thankfully after the Thursday game they then get extra time to prep for Jacksonville, in Jacksonville. :eek:

If they start 4-0, sorry Tuney, even in this thread they won't suck.

Last edited:
We saw these guys in person and we were thunderstruck...

Great stuff!

First time I saw that video, I started by watching this guy. Some talented people out there...

Ya skipped Sunday. Gotta play Miami first.

Tough schedule for a 21 year old rookie. Short week after Monday night, and then a Thursday nighter.

If they're 3-0 six days from now... they'll still suck (only for purposes of this thread of course).

Thankfully after the Thursday game they then get extra time to prep for Jacksonville, in Jacksonville. :eek:

What happens on the field is only a portion of what comprises the Jete and the sum total of their inherent suckage transcends that.

Well, this is a lie, here's why:

Before my time:

1960 Titans - Start 4-2, Finish 7-7
1961 Titans - Start 7-5, Finish 7-7
1962 Titans - Start 2-1, Finish 5-9
1963 Jets - Start 3-1, Finish 5-8-1
1964 Jets - Start 4-1-1, Finish 5-8-1
1966 Jets - Start 4-0-1, Finish 6-6-2
1967 Jets- Start 7-2-1 Finish 8-5-1
1972 Jets - Start 6-2, Finish 7-7

Was alive, but don't really remember:

1975 Jets - Start 3-2, Finish 5-11
1977 Jets - Start 2-2, finish 3-11
1978 Jets- Start 8-6, Finish 8-8

I'm old enough to remember these:

1984 Jets - Start 6-2, Finish 7-9
1985 Jets - Start 5-1, Finish 11-5, Lose @ Home WC (to Patriots and Tony ****ing Eason)
1986 Jets- Start 10-1, Finish 10-6 (The Pete Axthelm year)
1987 Jets - Start 2-0, Finish 6-9
1988 Jets - Start 3-1-1, Finish 8-7-1 (Miss Playoffs)
1990 Jets - Start 2-2, Finish 6-10
1993 Jets - Start 7-4, Finish 8-8
1994 Jets - Start 5-4, Finish 6-10
1997 Jets - Start 8-4, Finish 9-7 (Miss Playoffs)
2000 Jets - Start 6-1, Finish 9-7 (Miss Playoffs)
2001 Jets - Start 7-3, Finish 10-6 (Lose to Raiders in WC Round, who lose to eventual SB Champs NE Patriots)
2008 Jets - Start 8-3, Finish 9-7 (Miss Playoffs)
2011 Jets - Start 8-5, Finish 8-8 (Miss Playoffs, "Best Defense in the League, Suck my ****")
2014 Jets - Start 1-0, Finish 4-12
2017 Jets - Start 3-2, Finish 5-11

If the Jets started 8-0, I'd take the odds and bet they go 8-8.

There is an essential suckage to the J*E*T*E that nothing in the transient world of appearance can purge -- even if they won the Super Bowl they'd still suck.

Their owner would still be a narcissistic cretin; their players would still be undisciplined turds; their coaches would still be inept, crooked, tyrannical or psychically maimed (in Rex's case, of course, all four); and their fans would still be scrofulous, self-hating and misshapen caricatures of humanity.

There is an essential suckage to the J*E*T*E that nothing in the transient world of appearance can purge -- even if they won the Super Bowl they'd still suck.

Their owner would still be a narcissistic cretin; their players would still be undisciplined turds; their coaches would still be inept, crooked, tyrannical or psychically maimed (in Rex's case, of course, all four); and their fans would still be scrofulous, self-hating and misshapen caricatures of humanity.
A wonderfully thoughtful and articulate post. Thanks for the introduction to "scrofulous" -- great word!

What if the Browns win their next 15 games and go 15-0-1. Does that still count as an undefeated season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes