PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2018 Edition (Official): Fifty Fabulous Years of Futility!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't you the youngin'? Have you grown a pair yet? Toughen up bucko.
What does "growing a pair" and "toughening up" have to do with YOU being called out for blatant trolling? You've denied it in the past yet lo and behold, you can't resist posting anti-Patriots nonsense in a thread about your Jete SUCKING. Gawd you're dense.

What does "growing a pair" and "toughening up" have to do with YOU being called out for blatant trolling? You've denied it in the past yet lo and behold, you can't resist posting anti-Patriots nonsense in a thread about your Jete SUCKING. Gawd you're dense.

I'm not telling you to toughen up. Ha, I think you're a lost cause bud. Still have some hope for Clon though.

Aren't you the youngin'? Have you grown a pair yet? Toughen up bucko.

Youngin? Your avatar is one mental school grade level away from being Dora the Explorer. WTF?? That's some real tough Shyt hombre.

I'll bet you still have an Andy Gibb poster on the wall. Disco ball.

What a joke.

One of six Jete fans standing in a circle, JetFan79 was recently arrested for being a major part of the biggest dope ring in American history...

Last edited:
I believe Hackenberg has been cut by the Raiders already. No 7th round pick for you!

Who would have thought that a guy the Jets wouldn’t even dress for a game couldn’t catch on with a different team.

I’m sure the brain trust who thought Hackenberg was worth a 2nd round pick definitely got the Darnold pick right, though. Those guys know QBs.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Hackenburg pass through waivers and sign a FA contract somewhere as a camp arm/last look candidate. O'Brien might take a flyer with Watson healing up. That Jete stank will probably follow him all his days though, poor kid.

Who would have thought that a guy the Jets wouldn’t even dress for a game couldn’t catch on with a different team.

I’m sure the brain trust who thought Hackenberg was worth a 2nd round pick definitely got the Darnold pick right, though. Those guys know QBs.
Sam Darn-it! does not want to be there. He barely could contain his disappointment when his name was called at the draft.

Link: https://nypost.com/2018/04/27/mark-sanchez-to-sam-darnold-how-to-avoid-my-jets-fate/

The Buttfumbler offers this cautionary statement: "Sam’s got everything you want. But that doesn’t always mean it works out in the NFL. There are hundreds of quarterbacks that haven’t worked out or only have had marginal success.’’

sanchez21.jpg

I believe Hackenberg has been cut by the Raiders already. No 7th round pick for you!
Hackenberg (a Jets 2016 second-round pick) and linebacker Brady Sheldon were both waived to accommodate the team's signing of defensive tackles Ahtyba Rubin and Frostee Rucker.

Oakland Raiders cut QB Christian Hackenberg

You can say, with a straight face, that a guy that the Jets drafted in the second round was less valuable than a Frostee.

5921711656_584c295f11.jpg
>>>

Hackenberg (a Jets 2016 second-round pick) and linebacker Brady Sheldon were both waived to accommodate the team's signing of defensive tackles Ahtyba Rubin and Frostee Rucker.

Oakland Raiders cut QB Christian Hackenberg

You can say, with a straight face, that a guy that the Jets drafted in the second round was less valuable than a Frostee.

5921711656_584c295f11.jpg
>>>

Dude, Frosties are pretty freakin' valuable.

And now I'm craving one damn it.

Quackenbush ... we hardly knew ye. My prediction: Pity will have a better year for the Dolphins than Sam Darn-it! will have for the Jete.

I asked the Dalai Lama if he had any advice for JetFan79...he suggested lighting himself on fire in Times Square to raise awareness of the hopelessness faced by ALL Rat/Jete fans.

I asked the Dalai Lama if he had any advice for JetFan79...he suggested lighting himself on fire in Times Square to raise awareness of the hopelessness faced by ALL Rat/Jete fans.

Now ya tell me. I was over there this weekend.

Now I gotta wait til the next time I head out there.

Now ya tell me. I was over there this weekend.

Now I gotta wait til the next time I head out there.
Why wait? We'll ensure you have gasoline and matches. Don't worry, no one will miss you afterward and you will have done a public service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
Back