PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2018 Edition (Official): Fifty Fabulous Years of Futility!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked the Dalai Lama if he had any advice for JetFan79...he suggested lighting himself on fire in Times Square to raise awareness of the hopelessness faced by ALL Rat/Jete fans.
I asked him the same question and His Holiness said to tell JetFan79 that there's a difference between self enlightenment and self gratification.

I asked him the same question and His Holiness said to tell JetFan79 that there's a difference between self enlightenment and self gratification.
And self-flagellation.

By the way, didn't His Holiness say the Jete suck? Jesus hates them after all, as do Jehovah, Buddha, Muhammed, Zeus and Apollo. Even Stephen Hawking's dying words were, "The Jete never will win an NFL title. They suck."

Last edited:
Jete Suck (apologies to Jimmy Buffet's Math Suks)

Jete fans all need an intervention
Yes the Jets fans all deserve a diss
The idiots come together in some kind of sick dimension
A regular moronic bliss

Let's start with something simple, like a field goal gets you three
But you can't then go for 2 to get you five
Jete fans are a faction in need of subtraction, their x chromosome draws an extra y
But still those morons are bound to multiply

Jets suck Jets suck
They should just burn their playbook, the plays all suck so much
Jets suck Jets suck
Most times even their coaches don't know that much
But even they know the Jets just suck

I got so bored with my work, I turned on the TV
The network commentators were all smiling through their teeth
Then they asked their draft expert
Did the Jets get any bang for their buck?
He looked puzzled, then just said
"Jets Suck"

Jete suck Jete suck
Their players can't even spell it
So just go ahead and yell it...
Jets suck Jets suck
Their fans don't know all that much
But even they know the Jets just suck

Say it ain’t so....Jets organization hyping up a newly drafted QB before he’s even played a preaseason game. Has that ever happened before, and how did those situations turn out?

I'm not sure if anyone is hyping him. Just saying that they're giving him everything, and saying they won't hold him back if he can handle it.

Completely off topic, but enjoy anyway...

And self-flagellation.

By the way, didn't His Holiness say the Jete suck? Jesus hates them after all, as do Jehovah, Buddha, Muhammed, Zeus and Apollo. Even Stephen Hawking's dying words were, "The Jete never will win an NFL title. They suck."
Yes, and Einstein was quoted as saying, "Two things are infinite: the universe and Jete Suckage; and I'm not so sure about the universe".

Meanwhile, it took the Raiders a few weeks to figure out what it took da Jete over two years to figure out:

Christian Hackenberg Released by Raiders, Negates Offseason Trade with Jets

Hehehehe da Jete really know how to pick 'em, don't they?

Now, let's see how they ruin Darnold's career .

Completely off topic, but enjoy anyway...
No, that would not qualify for the Jete fight song unless they move to Africa (which would be good for all Americans but cause serious internatonal conflict). Here is a compilation of prospective selections for this year's Jete fight song:

No, that would not qualify for the Jete fight song unless they move to Africa (which would be good for all Americans but cause serious internatonal conflict). Here is a compilation of prospective selections for this year's Jete fight song:

The 3 Little Pigskins...I like it.

Youngin? Your avatar is one mental school grade level away from being Dora the Explorer. WTF?? That's some real tough Shyt hombre.

I'll bet you still have an Andy Gibb poster on the wall. Disco ball.

What a joke.
His mother made him take the Andy Gibb poster down because, somehow, it looked like it was used to line a bird cage.

I'm not sure if anyone is hyping him. Just saying that they're giving him everything, and saying they won't hold him back if he can handle it.
In other words, you're saying he might get the job if he shows he can do the job? Zowie! ALERT THE MEDIA!

Just saying that they're giving him everything, and saying they won't hold him back if he can handle it.

Bullshyte, the Jete have been holding players back from achieving success for 50years,

Same ex-Jete called out on Page 1 of this thread for pleasuring himself in his car...

upload_2018-6-15_16-7-19.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand