PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2018 Edition (Official): Fifty Fabulous Years of Futility!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since when is Darnold going to be the best quarterback in the division for the next decade? He might not even be good. I only watched two Jete games this year, when they played us, and Darnold was not accurate. He runs well, though with the Jete offensive line he was sometimes running for his life. Bridgewater may have been the best QB, but they traded him away to NO to avoid any controversies should Darnold struggle.

The Jete need pretty much everything. How can anyone say they'll even be good next year? If they draft one pass rusher, they still need two more.

The Jete suck! It is one of life's constants.

Since when is Darnold going to be the best quarterback in the division for the next decade? He might not even be good. I only watched two Jete games this year, when they played us, and Darnold was not accurate. He runs well, though with the Jete offensive line he was sometimes running for his life. Bridgewater may have been the best QB, but they traded him away to NO to avoid any controversies should Darnold struggle.

The Jete need pretty much everything. How can anyone say they'll even be good next year? If they draft one pass rusher, they still need two more.

The Jete suck! It is one of life's constants.

That's why this is so funny/delusional. You have a confident rah-rah, foregone conclusion that they'll be some great QB-coach duo. Gase was an abject failure in Miami, and as I've pointed out, he's never actually developed or improved a quarterback anywhere he's gone, and Darnold would likely be benched and given up on, if he weren't such a big name, based on his rookie season. His completion percentage and overall level of play strongly suggests he will never be a good pro.

An updated resume update for that little turd Jeremy Bates, the OC who made the whiny remark about headsets going out in Foxboro.

Jeremy Bates Career as Offensive Coordinator

2008 Broncos OC - Fired after one season
2010 Seahawks OC - Fired after one season
2018 Jets OC -Fired after one season

Another awesome hire by the Jete. But I'm sure they got this one right.

Bump to Page One...because, no matter how badly tomorrow goes - and I expect it to go very badly - we will be able to take comfort in the knowledge that at least we aren't j-e-t-e fans.

I don't see how things going badly for the Chiefs has much bearing on it but there is no doubt this thread belongs on page one.

This thread was heading towards page 3, so I had to bump it. Jete suckage is especially relevant in light of another AFC Championship.

This thread was heading towards page 3, so I had to bump it. Jete suckage is especially relevant in light of another AFC Championship.

For Jete fans:

cham·pi·on·ship
/ˈCHampēənˌSHip/

noun

• 1. a contest for the position of champion in a sport, often involving a series of games or matches.
  • ▪ the position or title of winner in a contest or sport.
  • 2. the vigorous support or defense of someone or something

giphy.gif

Good news today! The Jete hired Dowell Loggains as offensive coordinator/quarterback coach -- Gase's right-hand man in Miami. Loggains was offensive coordinator in Chicago in 2016 and 2017, enabling the Bears' suckage and finally getting fired along with head coach John Fox. Loggains will work closely with devolving bust Dam Darnit (a/k/a Blockhead Blunder Boy).

what is it with the Jete obsession concerning scatological coaching hires? They go through three years of BOWELS and decide to follow up with GAS(e)."Who farted? Smells like gase in here..". Think about it...4 years of toe sucking, overt public fart knocking by Rectum Ryan, a term of crotch stench by Mangina...over and over, it's clear. They need to get into therapy and work out these constant episodes of excrement worship.

what is it with the Jete obsession concerning scatological coaching hires? They go through three years of BOWELS and decide to follow up with GAS(e)."Who farted? Smells like gase in here..". Think about it...4 years of toe sucking, overt public fart knocking by Rectum Ryan, a term of crotch stench by Mangina...over and over, it's clear. They need to get into therapy and work out these constant episodes of excrement worship.
It's all part of being a shytty team. The close proximity of swamp gas doesn't help matters.

Congratulations to Jamal for the first play he's made against a Patriot.

Hey now, he did pretty damn good vs NE.

It figures you'd post something stupid like this since your crap franchise is spiraling further down the crapper with nothing positive to report. Punk-ass stunt by certified loudmouth punk Jamal. There's a human being in that costume who justifiably could bring charges against that punk.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes