PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2018 Edition (Official): Fifty Fabulous Years of Futility!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice win. I thought the Chargers were gonna take. Tom n Bill just keep finding ways win.

I didn't catch the game until late in the 4th, but sure seems like ya whooped LA.

Nice win. I thought the Chargers were gonna take. Tom n Bill just keep finding ways win.

I didn't catch the game until late in the 4th, but sure seems like ya whooped LA.

It's unfortunate you missed the first half. It made the Chargers look so much like the Jete you would have felt right at home.

Last edited:
When I was a young man, the group Gang Green won the 1986 WBCN Rock and Roll Rumble.
I'm old enough to have been alive the year when both the Jete and the Mete won championships, a mere 50 years ago! :D

It seems like several lifetimes ago, for many reasons! :D

Ladies and Gentlemen, introducing the new coach of the NY JETE.....

Dw5REN3X0AEruUd

Dw5REN3X0AEruUd

Ha. There are a couple of videos of this news conference making the rounds on Twitter. I have shared them in a group text message with some buddies here (two of which are transplanted Jets fans).

Dude looks like the Molly kicked in at the wrong time.

Dw5REN3X0AEruUd

The face of a man who just realized he's thrown his career away.

"I could have taken a year off, maybe did some TV. I could have grabbed an OC job somewhere, coached them up and then had my pick of jobs. Instead, I'm here with the Jets. I'm really gonna coach the Jets. There's no coming back from that. What have I done???"

I’m still waiting for to hear about ONE quarterback Gase successfully developed or improved. Already been down a list of about 12 QBs who either regressed or played at the same level under his coaching. Total fraud.

Remember when I said all we may have to do is post links in next years thread...it didn't even take that long...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back