PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2017 Edition (Official): Countdown to Oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me be the first to say that I'd gladly take a dump there.
A fitting metaphor for a crap franchise. Ironically, that's where you go to puke as well.

Lol smh... can't believe I'm saying this, but I can't wait for the season to start. Then the Jets should surely give you guys (and me) some actual bad football play to joke about.

I enjoy some nut shot and toilet humor as much as any guy, but it's time for something new.

I'm sure Gang Green will supply a bunch of material over the next four months. Hell, it's what we were built for this season.

On Jet Nation there's a thread debating the merits of picking up Blake Bortles should the Jags release him.
At this point, Bortles is pretty much secular, unathletic Tebow but he'd still be better than any current Jet.
Blake Bortles

On Jet Nation there's a thread debating the merits of picking up Blake Bortles should the Jags release him.
At this point, Bortles is pretty much secular, unathletic Tebow but he'd still be better than any current Jet.
Blake Bortles
God could be at quarterback for the Green Beans and they'd still suck.

I have to admit a few of the comments in the Blake Bortles thread made me laugh.

Blake Bortles

i find it hard to believe that McCown, Hack and Petty will be sufficient to last this season.

But Bortles could only kill the tank.

-

$19,000,000 for a backup. It very well may happen.

Bortles choosing to come here?...If it happens then I'll really question his decision making skills.

-

He'd walk in the door as the best QB on the roster.

(response) - Since 2008

-

I am for acquiring whoever gives us the best chance to lose.

-

Sign Jamarcus Russel too

-

Worse than hackenbarassment??

-

Bortles here would be the best QB since a year of Favre and a year of Pennington.

-

If Bortles had been playing for the Jets the last 3 years, he'd already be this franchises 7th all time pass yard leader, 6th in TDs and 1st in yards per game.

-

I have to admit a few of the comments in the Blake Bortles thread made me laugh.

Blake Bortles

i find it hard to believe that McCown, Hack and Petty will be sufficient to last this season.

But Bortles could only kill the tank.

-

$19,000,000 for a backup. It very well may happen.

Bortles choosing to come here?...If it happens then I'll really question his decision making skills.

-

He'd walk in the door as the best QB on the roster.

(response) - Since 2008

-

I am for acquiring whoever gives us the best chance to lose.

-

Sign Jamarcus Russel too

-

Worse than hackenbarassment??

-

Bortles here would be the best QB since a year of Favre and a year of Pennington.

-

If Bortles had been playing for the Jets the last 3 years, he'd already be this franchises 7th all time pass yard leader, 6th in TDs and 1st in yards per game.

-
Chortles for Bortles.

Kudos for the wordsmithing in this thread, great to laugh first thing in the morning..

Of course my family thinks I am an idiot, when I try to explain any of this it only makes things worse..

Of course my family thinks I am an idiot, when I try to explain any of this it only makes things worse..

Lol.

Imagine a jete fan trying to explain his or her calling (reference: kickme79). We're 75 pages in this year and we've merely scratched the surface from outside the suckhole.

Lol.

Imagine a jete fan trying to explain his or her calling (reference: kickme79). We're 75 pages in this year and we've merely scratched the surface from outside the suckhole.

Ha, I'm having a rough time figuring out what exactly the point of this thread is the past couple weeks.

One of the downsides of summer combined with a team purposely tanking I suppose... not much material to use.

No worries though, week 1 is around the corner. Should be some good material then.

In the meantime, here's another crotch shot pic to keep the theme going. Enjoy...
painful-crotch-kicks.jpg

Oh, in that case, makes total sense... o_O

Don't worry you'll get the picture soon enough. Your 2018 SB season is right around the corner. :eek:

Wait! I forgot to add your caveat, "Unless Quackenbush can win 6-8 games". :eek::eek:

Don't worry you'll get the picture soon enough. Your 2018 SB season is right around the corner. :eek:

Wait! I forgot to add your caveat, "Unless Quackenbush can win 6-8 games". :eek::eek:
Yeah...they're either going to win by losing or lose by winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes