PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets practice week news & opinions (including Brady's shoulder)

Status
Not open for further replies.
****dell sending in another fixer for this one

09000d5d825e2e70.jpeg

Clearly the loss of edelman has partially resulted in brady taking hits .No one is getting open quickly enough consistently and he always looks for his go to guys which is now amendola. maybe mitchell coming back will help a bit.
They need to shore up the running game a bit more too.

A lot of that is on the D, Pats having to play catch-up and throwing too much.
I believe the D will improve,whatever it takes. It's not a lack of talent. BB won't allow the mental mistakes and miscommunication to continue.
I just hope the D and the pass blocking/blitz pickup gets better before Tom is a quadriplegic. He's a tough s.o.b., but even grogan wouldn't last through this.

Clearly the loss of edelman has partially resulted in brady taking hits .No one is getting open quickly enough consistently and he always looks for his go to guys which is now amendola. maybe mitchell coming back will help a bit.
Bingo. In the words of Rick Pitino another Edelman is not walking through that door folks. Fixing the running game is the path of least resistance and the single thing they need to work on most if they want to keep Brady upright.

Fixing the running game is the path of least resistance and the single thing they need to work on most if they want to keep Brady upright.

For that to happen you need to fix the interior o-line.

Last edited:
A lot of that is on the D, Pats having to play catch-up and throwing too much.
I believe the D will improve,whatever it takes. It's not a lack of talent. BB won't allow the mental mistakes and miscommunication to continue.
I just hope the D and the pass blocking/blitz pickup gets better before Tom is a quadriplegic. He's a tough s.o.b., but even grogan wouldn't last through this.
Some of it can be solved by picking up 3rd and 1's with the running game and not having brady to throw and then punt if incomplete.

I said it after the Panthers game and I say it again.. no need for Rowe until the Falcons game at the earliest. Get treatment and see where things stand after the Jets game.

I said it after the Panthers game and I say it again.. no need for Rowe until the Falcons game at the earliest. Get treatment and see where things stand after the Jets game.
He aggravated an already torn groin. Looked pretty bad. I don't expect Rowe back for Atlanta. If grade 1 strain would expect a few weeks. If grade 2 strain on re-injury could be considerably longer.

You guys clearly need an IQ face off to settle this argument.
You guys clearly need an IQ face off to settle this argument.

Don't think I've made many "moronic" posts. As for captain stone, tho, I'd say that's the consensus of 99% of the board.

Be interesting to see what Solder's injury is. He certainly didn't look right last game. (And I hope it's an injury and not something else.)
Solder's missed practices and played subpar in games. Reasonable to suspect a common cause. Not injury related according to injury report last week. Be interesting to see what it says today. Regardless, BB still think he's the best option apparently. Hopefully blocking will improve Sunday, but missing practices is not ideal.

He's eventually going to take the kind of hit that will cost him some playing time if the OL doesn't pull their heads out of their asses. Very fortunate it's only an AC joint sprain now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back