PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets player sends Pats mascot to hospital at pro bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoiler: The replacement for Pat Patriot will go on to win 6 Super Bowls.

This place needs a crying emoji option.

What’s worse is the mascot rolled over like he was hurt, Adams looked down at him saw that, dud nothing to see if he was ok or help and went and high fixed people laughing at his assault on a mascot.
He better pray it wasn’t a female inside the suit.

The mascot later took down Jamal.

I just watched that video again with this knowledge. Adams landed with his full weight on top of the mascot. Wrestlers train for months in order to be able to take that bump. Dude's gonna get a 6 figure check at least.

This place needs a crying emoji option.

I take it you think this is a funny non-story?

There may not be a clearer case of assault on the books, if this person decides to press charges. As a mascot, injury from getting intentionally tackled by a professional athlete is absolutely not a foreseeable risk. The moron tells camera he is going to “knock him out” and then does, so any argument questioning intent to injure is out the window. Absolutely no precautions taken to ensure there is minimal risk to safety for purpose of entertainment.

The mascot guy may be laughing it off now, totally embarrassed. Between physical injuries and psychological humiliation, and huge punitive damages for outright pointless stupidity, Adams will be extremely lucky to keep his losses under seven figures.

Laugh it off all you want, but this WILL happen.

The mascot later took down Jamal.
So what? I would've kicked the everloving **** out of him if he did that to me, injuries or no. Dude still ended up having to go to the hospital. You're just so dumb.

I take it you think this is a funny non-story?

There may not be a clearer case of assault on the books, if this person decides to press charges. As a mascot, injury from getting intentionally tackled by a professional athlete is absolutely not a foreseeable risk. The moron tells camera he is going to “knock him out” and then does, so any argument about intent to injure is out the window. Absolutely no precautions taken to ensure there is minimal risk to safety for purpose of entertainment.

The mascot guy may be laughing it off now, totally embarrassed. Between physical injuries and psychological humiliation, and huge punitive damages for outright pointless stupidity, Adams will be extremely lucky to keep his losses under seven figures.

Laugh it off all you want, but this WILL happen.

I'm not worried. I'm not paying anything.

The scenes of each taking down the other were funny. All that matters to me.

Was this really real?

looks like a back injury...he was not expecting it. Sue his asss.

I already posted it for you guys.

Check the Jets Suck thread.

(Happy @A Defiant Goose ?)
There is no context for what happened and when. You claim the mascot playfully jumped on Punk Jamal AFTER the assault. You don't know that. The video clearly proves premeditation by Punk Jamal and the assault itself is recorded.

which troll are you guys responding to? the FCB douche?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick