PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets player sends Pats mascot to hospital at pro bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL Kontra

nfl-memes-meanwhile-at-the-rams-practice-facility-the-new-40758431.png

Despite this new information, I still think we should verbally attack and admonish him

He's a jete turd

That mascot guy is going to hit the jackpot and be set up well for retirement

"Fireman Ed??" , oh wait he quit.

images
I was at the Jets Packers game (lame I know) and they were doing this Jets fan hall of fame induction. Fireman Ed was one of the fans inducted. What a loser. He's a grown man that quit being a fan and then showed back up to get inducted into some imaginary hall of fame. Wasn't this guy a Dolphins fan anyway? I gave him the booing he thoroughly deserved.

I was at the Jets Packers game (lame I know) and they were doing this Jets fan hall of fame induction. Fireman Ed was one of the fans inducted. What a loser. He's a grown man that quit being a fan and then showed back up to get inducted into some imaginary hall of fame. Wasn't this guy a Dolphins fan anyway? I gave him the booing he thoroughly deserved.

That is expected behavior for those losers.. an imaginary, make believe world..

p sure tackling the pats mascot is the jets super bowl at this point, let em have it

I thought getting a better draft pick was what they were hoping and wishing for??

Skimming is not the same as reading; the videos alone don't tell you what you need to know. There were news reports linked and more to follow up on subsequently apart from this thread. It was established that the mascot did not go to the hospital, that the tackle was unstaged, that the mascot sought medical attention.

Yes I agree skimming is not the same as fully reading, which I did not have the time to do a few days ago, and why I cautioned my post. Also, invariably, as in this case, the initial stories/reports are not always correct and/or get reversed and/or reversed again. And many times one does not get the entire story, even after time has past. And why I did not want to spend the time reading everything if it might change in a day.

It looks to me that Adams got caught in the moment as fans were booing the mascot and he felt empowered with tackling Pat, which is a cute idea if he had done it in less of a violent manner.

The only troubling issue for me, is the video of Pat Patriot tackling Adams. If it had happened before then they were play acting before Adams's tackle. If it happened afterwards, then one would guess that Pat Patriot was unlikely not all that pissed as to why he would want to have anything to do with Adams, after he blinded sided him.

Either way, it seems like Pat Patriot is being a good sport about it as he posted that is still at the pro bowl and doing fine.

I will never understand why people think this is funny...

"The mascot is dealing with jaw, neck and back soreness, Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reports. The mascot, whose name hasn’t been revealed, also was checked for a concussion".

Patriot mascot dealing with jaw, neck, back soreness

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore