PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets player sends Pats mascot to hospital at pro bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jets player sends Pats mascot to hospital at pro bowl

Before I begin, I haven't seen this posted anywhere so forgive me if it was.
I don't read every post in every thread.

I don't post many threads anymore, for fear of reprisal from the "Thread Police".
So if it was, please just relax, and request it to be merged.

With that said, I've seen this floating around on social media, BSPN, NFLN...
With a lot of them laughing and making it a joke. I thought it was pretty stupid and dangerous.

Now I see this and hope the guy is alright. And I hope he takes legal action.
We deal with enough of the Pats being a punching bag, and joke to all of the jealous fans, players.

This is just crossing the line. IMO

Jamal Adams tackles, hospitalizes person serving as Patriots mascot for Pro Bowl

I hope he gets suspended 1-2 games and we play the Jets in week 1 or 2 next year.....

The hardest hit by a Jete since Mo Lewis and it was a leaving the feet assault on a 50+ year old guy in a mascot get up.

The mascot played it off on twitter though. So I doubt he'll be pressing charges. I'd hope Adams get suspended for that but It's the Patriots and it's the rats. So just a slap on the wrist no doubt.

The level of stupidity here is insane...who knows who is inside that costume!! A NFL player tackling..from behind, some innocent guy/girl inside a costume..! Adams IQ has to be below 70.

The Jete says that the NYFL has been blowing up his phone so has "got to go to the hospital and check on him." Not that he cares how the guy is doing.

I want to be amazed by the number of people who think it's absolutely hilarious that an NFL safety would launch tackle and land on an unsuspecting person in a mascot costume, putting them in the hospital (despite the retaliation) ... but then I remember that a lot of sports fans are just horrible.

So it didn't occur to him that a 6' 214lbs safety running over, and landing on top of, an unsuspecting bystander from behind might result in an injury. What a moron!

What ist the Patriots mascot actually doing at the Pro Bowl??
I mean shouldn't he get his *** prepared to celebrate the next SB win in a couple of days instead off playing around with the best of the rest?:cool::D

What ist the Patriots mascot actually doing at the Pro Bowl??
I mean shouldn't he get his *** prepared to celebrate the next SB win in a couple of days instead off playing around with the best of the rest?:cool::D
He was selected to the pro bowl. Cheerleaders get selected too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back