PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jet Player Unity: Revis Agrees with Cro Regarding Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their teams combined woderlic score is "0". They'd have to learn how to read and write first. To bad for them they only grasped language.

Last edited:
eh, so what? Larry Bird was pretty infamous for being a trash-talking **** on the court. Lots of great players are hypercompetitive and not that pleasant on the field.

Really? The Jets are just reaching now. In the four major sports, I bet 80% of the athletes can be described as 'a-holes on the field'. After all, these are ultra-competitive people running high on emotion and adrenaline. Honestly, I wouldn't expect anyless.

Apparently Revis and Cromaratie should have joined the PGA instead of the NFL.

Apparently Revis and Cromaratie should have joined the PGA instead of the NFL.
I used to drive Courtesy Cars for the Bank of Boston Classic and believe me, there were plenty of a-holes in the PGA too!

I love that Bird especially and Brady somewhat gives it back to opposing teams, especially the Jets. Used to really piss me off when during the Border Wars Ty Law would help Keyshawn up and chat friendly with him during games we were losing to the Jets. Brady shares the fans view of the gangrene franchise.

I loved antagonizing opposing teams in company softball games. Got one team to empty their bench and chase after me with bats into the woods. Fortunately, I was very fast. Never talked much trash in hoops, most likely because I really sucked. "The Bricklayer" really loved playing though.

Last edited:
For the most part I’m against trash-talking, I don’t want my guys to focus on what they’re going to say, I want them concentrating on what they’re going to do, let the idiots run their mouths, I'll take the "W" on the scoreboard.

Also, many players up their game in response to trash-talking. I want my opposition to think that it’s ok to lose, I want them to quit, is a man more or less likely to quit if I start insulting him?

Jim Brown and Walter Payton had it right.

Last edited:
My personal favorite, was Tom sitting on the ground pointing at Denver's sideline before unleashing a fist pump while still on his back. Brady's the man, he's cool like that. He's gotta be the most emotional and entertaining QB of this generation.

I had no problem with Revis' comments regarding Brady, he could've said worse. But he needs to shut up about the team, quit whining and do something about it.

eh, so what? Larry Bird was pretty infamous for being a trash-talking **** on the court. Lots of great players are hypercompetitive and not that pleasant on the field.
A comparison of Larry Bird to these two douchebags should result in an eternal sentence to burning in hell. If you think there's really any similarity here, you're nuts. Larry actually won 3 rings and confined his trash-talking to on the court. To quote T. Suggs talking to Bayless, "Be an analyst, don't be a douchebag."

Last edited:
lol so since the Jets can't beat us they have to tell the world that our best player and coach are a bunch of meanies???

"You hurt my feelings Tom! Yeah, Tom! You can be a real jerk! I'm gonna tell on you, Tom!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
Back