PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jerry Rice now says he did not use stickum

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Stickum to Obama photoshopped into Yezhov in four pages. The Internet, ladies and gentlemen.

Jerry Rice is the G.O.A.T. of locker room schlongs ... piece of work this guy.

This guy is no different than Don Shula. They should both shut up.
Man there are a lot of idiots both in and on the periphery of the NFL.

Well to be fair, Rice probably drools less.

#Goat?

Wtf is wrong with this guy.
Randy Moss said he feels that he himself is the goat and Jerry Rice has been pretty butt hurt as you can see.

Randy Moss said he feels that he himself is the goat and Jerry Rice has been pretty butt hurt as you can see.
Yeah, I guess it doesn't seem really weird for someone to answer that if asked but signing your tweets #goat seems freaking strange. At least that my opinion, but who am I to say?

#greatestposteronpatsfanforum

Probably believes it because, all his life he has had heard people exclaim after seeing him "What a schmuck!!!"
Or ... Jerry Rice? Guy is a big ****!!!

Perhaps he never used Stickum. someone as erudite as Jerry Rice might have used substantia lentum

He did not have sex with that woman. :)

JR on NFL a Football Life. Watching video of his hand wide open and flat and ball just stuck to it. Truly amazing receiver.

Changed his jersey with another player in college to confuse opponent. Cheating even back then.

49ers traded with Patriots to jump to #16 and picked Rice. Wow, didn't know that, I wonder you the Pats got.

Rice was right...he never said he used "stickum"...he said he used "stick 'em up!" to get money for hookers and blow back in the day...

49ers traded with Patriots to jump to #16 and picked Rice. Wow, didn't know that, I wonder you the Pats got.

You don't remember the great Trevor Matich?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST