PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jeremy Hill signs with Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well now, Idon't see any real downside to this signing.

I'm already feeling better about this off season.

Not great, just better. :)

Maroney had a good rookie year then fell off a spliff

Fixed that for you

th_coffee.gif

Yep Bill signed Hill to recruit Mathieu...I'm running with it! They're gonna trade cooks use his money to sign Mathieu and sign Decker to a nice team friendly contract:D

Couple of Solid signings, Hill, Clayborn combined with DMac2 and Shelton, combine this with a solid draft, with JE11 and Hightower back and healthy...We are good...Lockerroom is in tact with our Captains....Let's draft a solid young LT, ILB, DE with the first 3 picks, QB Chase Litton after that and we are on to #6...All is well in Foxboro...

Lmao! 3.8 in Cincy...think for a minute pal
Sorry but Blount is a skid mark on Hills untapped potential.

This post doesn't even make sense.

I'm happy that you're happy, and Hill has a chance to be a solid big back, but you're acting like they just signed Walter Payton in his prime. More excited than when the team acquired Corey Dillon, sure, ok. That's a strange take but it's yours and that's cool. Not sure why you're feeling the need to reply to every single poster that isn't foaming at the mouth with excitement that those people are CRAZY to suggest that Jeremy Hill is not instantly the team's best running back of the Belichick era. I hope he is! That would be awesome. It's wild to jump at those who don't think it's a lock that he excels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back