PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jalen Ramsey to Miami

hunter who

That’s a steal for the dolphins, they just needed to guarantee the 2023 & 2024 contracts that are manageable

Rams rebuilding a 3rd for Ramsey is nothing

interesting, Ramsey gave up 7 TDs last year…

If he only fetches a 3rd, makes you wonder what hopkins would actually cost.

It's a good trade for the Dolphins as far as value goes, but in my opinion the Dolphins have too much uncertainty at QB to justify their recent go for broke approach.

Last edited:
interesting, Ramsey gave up 7 TDs last year…

He was All Pro in 21 just Rams were awful.
I think he bounces back

Pretty good deal for them

the gap between Coach Bills team and the rest of the AFC E gets wider every day
And this place smells increasingly like grade C p*ssy this offseason, with more whiney posters like you popping up every day. If the situation is that hopeless on March 12th, stop following them and stop posting here. I can say with confidence that you and your Chicken Little friends won’t be missed.

Last edited:
Pats resign Ferentz
Fish counter with Ramsey

denzel washington checkers GIF

I was a big fan of Ramsey years ago. His playmaking ability stood out immediately at Florida State but I think he has lost something that the last few years.

The Chubb trade was terrible, but this is a good trade for the Dolphins if they run more man with Ramsey. And as I've stated before, he can lose focus when there's any adversity. If they had a reliable QB, the Dolphins would be in upper tier of the AFC.

The Chubb trade was terrible, but this is a good trade for the Dolphins if they run more man with Ramsey. And as I've stated before, he can lose focus when there's any adversity. If they had a reliable QB, the Dolphins would be in upper tier of the AFC.
or a running game. or a LT who can stay healthy.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back