PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jaguars Jalen Ramsey asks for trade..

This is what I've said consistently. But I got shredded for saying it. Top to bottom they are better with him than the Pats (Assuming that AB or Gordon are out).

We would need our defense to be the best in the league if both are out. If one of the is out, our defense still needs to be top 3-5.

But that was always the risk we signed up for. If things go south with both which I really don't hope but reasonable concern is there, then we need to hope that Harry can be an immediate impact player (like a Marquise, AJ Brown, McLaurin) AND our defense is beyond stout.

I think it can still be enough if we have Edelman, Harry, Dorsett AND a 2018 Bears defense but the expectations for this defense would need to be sky high.

I REALLY hope AB will be eligible to play because I REALLY don't want to have to pray that Gordon sticks.

But yes as long as the Gordon (and it will not be clear until the last game), Ramsey and AB situations aren't solved, KC could easily jump into the top spot as favorite to win the SB.

Now that would be an aggressive offer by Philly

That’s not a bad deal for the jags for a player like ramsey. If they get that iggles package.

Meh. The better team usually wins.

True but i rather they be home this time around. The only time i believe they loss as a top seed was that disappointing loss to the jets in the divisional round.

The better team usually gets homefield and wins.
That’s why some of the talk is kinda skewed comparing like 2009 to other years when we have a bye, because when we didn’t have a bye we weren’t nearly as good of a team.

True but i rather they be home this time around. The only time i believe they loss as a top seed was that disappointing loss to the jets in the divisional round.
we were not number 1 in 2012, but hosted the Ravens in AFCCG and lost. That one pissed me off because it would have been back to back AFC Champs in SB.

I don't remember that game.

I don't remember that game.
I remember it pretty well!

We were 14-2 with an EPIC offense, Brady was having an MVP type season with almost zero picks. There was no chance whatsoever of a loss to the Jets in the divisional (we had just annihilated them 45-3) and we were about to get our 4th Lombardi!

@UptownPatsFan yo, I can't believe you "liked" this post

Last edited:

We were 14-2 with an EPIC offense, Brady was having an MVP type season with almost zero picks. There was no chance whatsoever of a loss to the Jets in the divisional (we had just annihilated them 45-3) and we were about to get our 4th Lombardi!
yeah however our defense was not that good.

Brady wasn’t having an “MVP-type” season. He WAS the MVP in 2010...unanimous.

Like I said...

I DON'T REMEMBER THE GAME

I hope we still get Ramsey somehow. I feel annoyed right now. All talk should be about the Pats. I hope we crush the Jets like 56-0

Like I’ve stated before, NE doesn’t usually lose playoff games to high-flying offenses. Only to dominant/exceptional defenses with pressure up the middle. (2006 being the exception).

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back