Is the Site Dog Slow or no?

• Yes

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A bit... yes

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • No - it works fine

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters
Please please tell me you are my old friend Mosslost...

giphy.gif

It had been dreadfully slow for me from even before the upgrade. I‘ve needed to upgrade my 5+ year old iPhone for sometime and finally did so today. The slowness problem has been solved with the new phone.

Reactions: Ian
It had been dreadfully slow for me from even before the upgrade. I‘ve needed to upgrade my 5+ year old iPhone for sometime and finally did so today. The slowness problem has been solved with the new phone.

I have an iPhone 6S Plus, and it's been horrible on my phone for months. That said, I'm definitely not going to upgrade just for this one site...

Almost definitely. :)

I have an iPhone 6S Plus, and it's been horrible on my phone for months. That said, I'm definitely not going to upgrade just for this one site...

Almost definitely. :)
I would think it's running better since the changeover...? Site speed overall is about 50% better, according to the analytics.

I would think it's running better since the changeover...? Site speed overall is about 50% better, according to the analytics.

It's okay on the iPad... but brutal right now on my iPhone.

Strange. My wife has an old 6 that I'll have her dig out and I'll test it. Wonder what it is that's slowing it down...I took out all the previous clutter, so there's not much on there to bog it down?

Here's a question - is it worse or about the same as it was before on your phone?

Here's a question - is it worse or about the same as it was before on your phone?

About the same. I’ll click on a thread... takes forever to load... then I’ll scroll down... it gets only so far and goes blank and freezes. If I wait, it will then load a little more. Rinse, repeat.

About the same. I’ll click on a thread... takes forever to load... then I’ll scroll down... it gets only so far and goes blank and freezes. If I wait, it will then load a little more. Rinse, repeat.
Ah - interesting. I'd be willing to bet it's embedded Tweets, which on mobile I know would slow down my Android phone.

Ah - interesting. I'd be willing to bet it's embedded Tweets, which on mobile I know would slow down my Android phone.

Don't think so... it's happening on this thread, which has no tweets.

Don't think so... it's happening on this thread, which has no tweets.
No, it does. They're just not visible because they're hidden due to the lower resolution of you being on your phone. But they're still loading in the background. I'll fix it, just might need a day or two to do it. But I'd be willing to bet that will probably help you quite a bit.

Working fine on my 2020 Mac Pro....Need to try it on the phone. Works fine on my iPhone XS.

could just be my box

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots