PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is nobody going to discuss the happy ending for Mr. Kraft?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The happy ending, or the "Happy Ending, knowwhatimeannudgenudgewinkwink?!"

Off not because he was innocent of solicitation and the act itself wasn't very smart. He got off because he had a good lawyer. Damage might be done but that doesn't mean it wasn't deserved either. A multi-billionaire with a public profile does not need to go to a strip mall massage parlor. The NFL owners are littered with overgrown frat boys though so he's not alone.

This wasn't a "good lawyer" thing. This was a "stupid things being done by law enforcement" thing.

Turns out, we were right: Brady has basically cited this as the reason he left the Patriots. But at least some self-righteous fans are satisfied that justice was done (while Tyreek Hill was celebrated as a Super Bowl hero.)

Bob should hang it up...he's cooked.
When did Tom say this? He said on Howard Stern he knew it was his last year before the 2019 season when the Pats didn't extend him.

I still have no idea how Tyrek Hill admits to punching his young son in the chest/tells the mother of his child she should be afraid of him via phone yet the league does nothing about it. AB embarrasses an accuser to his friends (broke single Mom with kids) in a group text and says he's going to dig up dirt on her to prove her accusations aren't reliable - gets released and blackballed by the NFL for a year. :eek:

It's really tugs the ol' heart strings to know that he got off on this. Now that we've reached the climax, hopefully everyone can move on. It'll be handy to talk about football from now on.

TN-zHD.gif

I'll be here all week. Try the veal.
Although I hate the curse that is Eli Manning, but I've got to admit, that was a pretty funny commercial.

When did Tom say this? He said on Howard Stern he knew it was his last year before the 2019 season when the Pats didn't extend him.

I still have no idea how Tyrek Hill admits to punching his young son in the chest/tells the mother of his child she should be afraid of him via phone yet the league does nothing about it. AB embarrasses an accuser to his friends (broke single Mom with kids) in a group text and says he's going to dig up dirt on her to prove her accusations aren't reliable - gets released and blackballed by the NFL for a year. :eek:

It has been reported by numerous people that he was frustrated about his lack of input. A recent report

Report: Tom Brady Disagreed with Patriots' Decision to Cut Antonio Brown

I can't find it now but I just saw another report the other day that the decision infuriated him since he had been trying to reel in Brown. I'll come back and link it if I find it.

In terms of Tyreek Hill, you had one organization that were going to put their foot down on Goodell, despite Hill being guilty as hell. You had another led by Robert Kraft.

This wasn't a "good lawyer" thing. This was a "stupid things being done by law enforcement" thing.

The best lawyers mean everything.

You are a lawyer and know. Youre likely better than the competition more often than not. Sure, a newbie out of law school could have filed the paperwork for Kraft, but make no mistake, Kraft hires the Tom Brady of lawyers and they carry respect and clout. You dont **** with them.

Every regular John caught up in this case Should also get off. If the tapes are inadmissible for Kraft they are going to be inadmissible for everyone.

so they all owe Kraft a stiff drink and a hand shake for helping them get off!

seriously this was a giant mistake by the cops and I knew it was not going to survive a suppression hearing.

Every regular John caught up in this case Should also get off. If the tapes are inadmissible for Kraft they are going to be inadmissible for everyone.

so they all owe Kraft a stiff drink and a hand shake for helping them get off!

seriously this was a giant mistake by the cops and I knew it was not going to survive a suppression hearing.
There were several lawyers that were part of the appeal court hearing including lawyers for madame and a bunch of defendants from Martin County, I believe.

This appeal covered cases in 4 different venues and affects all of the defendants (over 100). They're throwing all videos out.

It wasn't just Kraft attorneys that put up this type of defense. In fact attorneys in some of the other venues convinced their judges to squash the videos before the Kraft judge did the same. Those were local attorneys not high priced NYC attorneys.

I live in Florida so very happy with this decision. Idgaf what Kraft does in his private life with consenting adults.

Bob Kraft exercising his constitutional right to buy as much justice as he can afford.

Bob Kraft exercising his constitutional right to buy as much justice as he can afford.

There were several lawyers that were part of the appeal court hearing including lawyers for madame and a bunch of defendants from Martin County, I believe.

This appeal covered cases in 4 different venues and affects all of the defendants (over 100). They're throwing all videos out.

It wasn't just Kraft attorneys that put up this type of defense. In fact attorneys in some of the other venues convinced their judges to squash the videos before the Kraft judge did the same. Those were local attorneys not high priced NYC attorneys.

I live in Florida so very happy with this decision. Idgaf what Kraft does in his private life with consenting adults.

He got off because he had a good lawyer.

Damage might be done but that doesn't mean it wasn't deserved either.

A multi-billionaire with a public profile does not need to go to a strip mall massage parlor.

He got off because the the keystone cops in Martin County are entirely incompetent --- any 3nd year law student would have prevailed in this one.

Kraft's day-to-day life hasn't changed one bit. Sure, he was embarrassed for a bit, but there's no lasting "damage".

Yeah, going down to the strip-mall for a quick * wasn't the best decision.

Appalling that they would waste so much time and money trying to prosecute a sex act. Talk about a disproportional response. Someone needs a good kick in the butt for this.

25 guys were arrested in Palm Beach County, one being Kraft.

Unfortunately about 5 took a "deal" before things had a chance to play out.

They were all offered a plea deals which "drops the solicitation charge, a second-degree misdemeanor, in exchange for a $5,000 fine, 100 hours of community service, enrollment in a class on the dangers of prostitution and admission in court the defendant had knowledge of "illicit activity.""

The arrests/charges were made/levied in mid-March and all 25 were given about a month to accept the deal -- as mentioned, from what I can tell 5 did so.

All 5 did so before the video evidence issue was decided.

A local attorney of some renown represented at least 12 of the guys and Joe Tacopina got into the mix as well.

Those with staying power who didn't cave will likely be rewarded.

Bottom line is that law enforcement obtained video footage illegally. So they screwed up and did not follow the law. There was no sex trafficking. Did Bob make an error in judgement, no doubt. Was it a victimless crime...well in all reality probably yes.

Let the who is without guilt cast the first stone. Overall this was a molehill made into a mountain b/o Kraft's celebrity. In the grand scheme of things going on today in our world...its a big nothing burger,

Is this the norm now and if Kraft hadn’t been involved would this have just skated by as a “trafficking bust” and celebrated in Jupiter County?

Men and women went to a public massage parlor and were videotaped undressing...being watched by ****ing cops. Why? Because some overzealous a-hole police officer found some online reviews that this was a rub n tug and then reached in having “probable cause” that women were being trafficked, and a gullible judge signed the warrant.

What a joke...and these guys likely would have also had public videos released if it weren’t for a rich guy who could afford good attorneys. **** Florida.

I'm sure BK found the end of this to be....gratifying

Reputation damage is done. Damage to the football team is also done (releasing Brown).

I found this live look-in with Bobby coming to grips with his “reputation damage”.

upload_2020-8-20_9-15-23.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots