PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is Cam our stahhhtah?

doctahwhodat

On the Roster
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Bad Santa Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Last time I was on an airplane, I had to fart really bad. So I decided to the one cheek sneak and let out a little at a time. Didn't work. Sounded like thunder. No smell though, which was a plus.

Would it have been less embarrassing if it was silent but smelled like an anchovy's taint? That way, there is some doubt about who it came from? Or better to just own the loud but harmless one?

I have been pondering this question for a while.

Morning drinking: Taking day drinking to a new level!

He may be our starter, but he is still the worst starter in pro football!

I demand an investigation

Last time I was on an airplane, I had to fart really bad. So I decided to the one cheek sneak and let out a little at a time. Didn't work. Sounded like thunder. No smell though, which was a plus.

Would it have been less embarrassing if it was silent but smelled like an anchovy's taint? That way, there is some doubt about who it came from? Or better to just own the loud but harmless one?

I have been pondering this question for a while.
you gotta think on you feet...what you do is immediately turn around to the row behind you and say..."jeezus, was that YOU, Rip Louder?" Everyone will chuckle, defusing any acrimonious response and the rest of the plane will deal with the stank quietly until it dissipates. Otherwise you could find yourself in big trouble with the air marshals for unleashing a weapon of mass distraction on an airline

What's really sad is that halfway through the attack, Atlantia was winning against the Cyclons, 28 fighters to 3.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back