SOURCE:Yahoo! Sports

Patsfans.com

Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: Dolphins
Sun
Sep 13th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Is Brady Hurt????

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by DarrylS, Nov 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sciz

Sciz PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +5,866
    And you're telling me Brady would redo his contract if it would get him out of New England?

That 10% is absurd. Think along the lines of .000000001%.

2. CrazyDave

CrazyDave In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +2
    At least he's not Sanchez. lol

3. Triumph

Triumph Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +11,888
    Yet, the Ocho pubic hair flossers continue to find excuses for him.

4. Triumph

Triumph Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +11,888
    What weve got here is failure to communicate.

Some men you just cant reach.

5. Paul_Newman

Paul_Newman Practice Squad Player

Ratings:
    +0
    Brady wants to win. If you honestly think all his life his desire was to be a Patriot, you're mistaken. He's loyal to the franchise, but if they want to kick him out the door, he wouldn't exactly beg for them.

There's no secret he's had a long desire to play for the 49ers for example.

If Brady was traded to a contending team, why wouldn't he consider reconstructing his contract so that team could still spend money on free agents? Are you suggesting Brady's a "me-first" player?

By the way, reconstruct does not always mean "less money". Players do it all the time just so their team can afford to sign more players each year.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2011
  6. CrazyDave

CrazyDave In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +2
    The Kooks have descended.

7. PATRIOTSFANINPA

PATRIOTSFANINPA Pro Bowl Player Weekly Picks Winner

Ratings:
    +879
    I did notice one thing,especially in the past two games

Brady is starting to have that happy feet syndrome like Bledsoe did all those years.

I don't see the confident in the pocket passer we are used to seeing,Brady in the past would never look around the pocket and just forward to find an open receiver.

Now you see him looking left and right and it knocks his productivity off badly.

8. RIpats88

RIpats88 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +3,131
    saying he was open and brady threw a bad pass is NOT pubic hair flossing..its reality of what I saw on my tv watching the game...unless you think that was a perfect throw into the endzone...even Mike Reiss said that throw was on brady

you can go through my posts and see that I have been very critical of Ocho and was in favor of benching him for Taylor Price or resigning Randy Moss

but im going to call it like I see it

9. eagle eye

eagle eye In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +54
    He has a 100.9 QB rating to this point in the season. He is averaging 338 ypg, 66% completion rate, 2.5 td passes per game. His is averaging 2 tds to every 1 int. These are all elite level stats. If you remember he started the season on fire, better than ever before I believe. Whats been happening has been going on for 3 games now, the receivers have to take some of the blame. I think the fact that teams now realise there is no deep threat is causing the problem.

10. Paul_Newman

Ratings:
    +0
    I appreciate the response, instead of the typical "trolling response" to what I've mention.

Brady is still a really, really good QB. You'd have to be nuts to think otherwise. However, he's on the clear decline. I don't care what his stats suggest, he's not able to do some of things Brady a few years ago could do. Hey, the man is 34! I'm not blaming him for being human.

He's not to the point where he's not worth keeping. That's not my entire point. My point being at 34 years old, and a team not worthy of competing right now, and probably not in the near future. You have to start asking yourself a very hard question at this point.

At the end of the season, after evaluating the roster, the question of trading Brady has to at least come into equation. It doesn't mean you absolutely have to do it. It's a decision you don't just make overnight. It's something that needs quite a bit of thought and consideration before you even think about doing it.

There's nothing so outrageous about that. If this was Tom Brady at 29, obviously it would be crazy. Tom Brady is not getting any younger. That's a fact.

11. LetsGoPats36

LetsGoPats36 On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +0
    The best way to protect Brady's health would be dismissing Matt Light after this year.

12. LivinLovin&Breathin_Brady

LivinLovin&Breathin_Brady 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +712
    Brady's not injured and he doesn't need to be traded.

Clearly, the ppl hating are either bandwagon riders and trying to jump on the 'very overrated' Aaron Rodgers wagon or just Jets fans.

1st- Yes the refs cheated the Patriots, I'm gonna stand by that, 100%.

I believe I saw a Giant fumble during the kick-off on a drive before the last TD drive, where the ref ruled the player down by contact(BS). The pass inteference call on Arrington was straight up BS. It looked more like Offensive Interference, but the NFL and refs had to try and rebuild the SB moment for the Giants for some reason. The fumble call on Brady, was an incomplete pass, his arm was obviously going forward and the ball was coming out. I'm just gonna assume that the refs had bet on the Giants to win that game and had to make them win, with these obvious cheats.

2ndly - Tom Brady has been off the last few games, but it's not just him, it's his recievers who forget how to catch and his O-line, that is failing to block properly. Tom Brady in the 4th quarter of the last 3 games, has been nearly perfect, he's been completely unaware of the pressure or how horrible his o-line plays -- so spare me the Brady getting happy feet BS, since the Pollard hit for another day. As much as he was being knocked around behind the line, who could blame him for rushing a few plays, I'm not gonna lie, I thought he was gonna be sacked on nearly every play. Good thing, he was great enough to get the ball out.

Onto Aaron Rodgers -- He continues on his streak of beating no good teams or defenses and I'm still unimpresssed. Are we really gonna overrate Aaron Rodgers for doing something that Brady already did (much better by the way) against the Chargers? The only thing I was impressed by was Philip Rivers, the guy was handing GB the game while still shredding the very overrated GB defense.

It's very unfortunate some of you so-called Patriots fans are really gonna trash Brady for going against competitive defenses, even with getting cheated by refs, still putting his team in a position to win, while overrating and praising Aaron Rodgers for crushing teams who aren't beating anybody else this season. Shame. Really.

13. QuantumMechanic

QuantumMechanic Burn it all down! PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +17,877
    Try googling on "open hand rule".

14. TriplecHamp

TriplecHamp Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +528
    stopped reading here

15. Dutchmaster617

Dutchmaster617 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +157
    The Brady fumble was clearly a fumble, I didn't want it to happen but It was never debatable.

16. Tunescribe

Tunescribe PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter Weekly Picks Winner

Ratings:
    +36,457
    Please go back to your playpen at JI or GG and leave us alone. We're discussing football here.

17. RayClay

RayClay Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +11,771
    Nothing our increasingly high priced offensive line doing their freakin jobs won't cure.

18. RayClay

RayClay Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +11,771
    Nothing is not a cool hand around here. Get back in the box.:bricks:

19. Silver Blue&Red

Silver Blue&Red PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +4,781
    I'm the first one to throw a tantrum when we lose. It helps me deal with it. But I get over it. We as fans HAVE GOT to stand behind our team. This is when they need it the most. I mean, how do you think TB feels when the crowd is booing and jeering? I really feel sorry for him. They are having a slump. We still are in the running dispite a not so great team. But this team can do it. We need to rally behind them. We'd all be crying like babies if TB left. Lets not be spoiled brats. If TB ever read these forums he'd probably beat feet outta bean town. I wouldn't want anyone else leading this team, bad or good! Go PATS!:rocker:

20. Paul_Newman

Ratings:
    +0

He is washed up. For Tom Brady standards, he's not the same. Although washed up Tom Brady is still better than 90% of the league. Geez, is it really that hard to understand what I'm saying.

I feel like I'm just talking to a bunch of Tom Brady fan boys, instead of intelligent New England football fans.

I am a HUGE fan of his. I like Tom a lot. He's still good, but you guys are in denial if you still think he's the Brady of old. He's 34. He's lost velocity on his deep ball. He's become surprisingly inaccurate.

I'm seeing the same things I started to see in Peyton last year. Simple mechanics that aren't the same.

I don't know why we can't nitpick on Brady a bit. I hold him to a much higher regard, than someone like Jay Cutler.

If we're going to drool over everything good he does, then it's only fair to criticize him when he's making a lot of mistakes that's not typical of Tom Brady.

You can't have it both ways. You can't put him as one of the greatest ever in one breath, then make excuses when he's simply playing pretty mediocre football.

The last three games he's been rather blah. Although the Cowboys game, I admit, he was pretty good in the second half. I'm just seeing him make a lot of mistakes that's uncharacteristic of him.

You got to wake and realize Brady is human. I'm sorry, I'm starting to see some serious red flags in his game that suggest he's on the decline.

It might be hard to accept, but no one stays on top forever. He's still a VERY GOOD QB, but an elite QB? Those days are coming to an end.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.