PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Inside the most dysfunctional Pats season under BB

Ian is fine. Aside from getting rid of some ugly wallpaper this afternoon that the previous owners decided to put in the bathroom here in our house, I'm relatively good ;)

Very glad to hear it! I was going to give you some kitchen advice. If you actually cook in a kitchen then there is actually a lot to be said for laminates (formica). I live in a rented place in the U.S. and the formica must be 25 years old, but it's inconspicuous and robust (also, it's not my problem!). What you don't want is some really expensive granite or marble or slate where you have to worry about marking it every time you chop an onion or put down a pan.

Very glad to hear it! I was going to give you some kitchen advice. If you actually cook in a kitchen then there is actually a lot to be said for laminates (formica). I live in a rented place in the U.S. and the formica must be 25 years old, but it's inconspicuous and robust (also, it's not my problem!). What you don't want is some really expensive granite or marble or slate where you have to worry about marking it every time you chop an onion or put down a pan.
Countertops are a "someday" situation currently. Just trying to take care of a simple project that's been driving my wife crazy for a while, although it's been a bear getting it off, even with all the tools, solutions, etc. Was hoping to get it all done this weekend (we wanted to also sand and paint) but no way that's happening at the rate things are going.

Countertops are a "someday" situation currently. Just trying to take care of a simple project that's been driving my wife crazy for a while, although it's been a bear getting it off, even with all the tools, solutions, etc. Was hoping to get it all done this weekend (we wanted to also sand and paint) but no way that's happening at the rate things are going.

Yes! The uglier the wallpaper, the more firmly it's stuck. One of the basic laws of the universe.

You guys do what you want but this place sucks when you guys start with insulting each other because you disagree on a topic. I'm surprised Ian let's it go as far as he does but his board and he can run it the way he wants, I'm going to have a nice dinner with my wife and sign off. see you guys tomorrow before the Super Bowl.

Agree , but you need to keep one thing in mind
If you post something and some posters disagree with they always react very aggressively which makes some interactions very annoying, don’t really want to respond in these moments , it’s not very nice and if this would be stopped then people may „insult“ each other less

Just removed the bulk of the last page, so let’s just move on and get back on track. :confused:

Poor Ian! :(:(:(

So... Did I miss anything?

People are posting in a thread entitled

"Inside the most dysfunctional Pats season under BB"​

and you expect it all to be sweetness and light? :)

Can we talk about our owner’s brilliant dance moves? Eighty-one and moves like Mick Jagger.

That ain’t dysfunctional, is it?

Can we talk about our owner’s brilliant dance moves. Eighty-one and moves like Mick Jagger.

That ain’t dysfunctional, is it?
His new wife has put some bounce back in his bungie.

Anyone else think the donkeys interviewed Patricia for the sole purpose of getting the juicy deets on what went on in Foxboro in 2022?

His new wife has put some bounce back in his bungie.
We can't forget that BB went through a breakup of his own right at the start of the season. I mentioned that that could serve to be a distraction for BB. Everyone mocked that idea. But, his worst season in 24 years only proves it wasn't nothing.

Tells me the guy is not a Pats fans at all, otherwise it'd be "us". It's always him, talking down to us because he thinks he is the smartest one on the forum.

Clown post.

Tells me the guy is not a Pats fans at all, otherwise it'd be "us". It's always him, talking down to us because he thinks he is the smartest one on the forum.

It's just frustrating when someone who claims to be a fan of the team dismisses what ended up being a fascinating season considering the overall mood in here after that game. I guess, according to him, we should have switched off the TV and followed basketball and/or hockey until free agency and the draft. And worse, we should have been annoyed that Bill couldn't win the Super Bowl with Cassel. Stupid Bill. :mad:

I'm done with it. Any dope can scour Pro Football Stats, History, Scores, Standings, Playoffs, Schedule & Records | Pro-Football-Reference.com, come up with fantasy stats and do a cheap ass Felger impression just to troll ****. I'll talk to real fans all day, not this spreadsheet analyzing buffoon that knows nothing about football.

I know that's pretty harsh for me, that I usually go along to get along, but the dude just spouts **** to argue about. I'm done with his act.

Crawhammer owns both of you.

That is just a bizarre take to me. Everything the Patriots did that year directly and/or indirectly worked out to lead our team to the ultimate prize and yet here people are complaining about the style points of how we got there. I really can't take these kinds of complaints against BB and the staff seriously; it is just incomprehensible. Hindsight is 20/20 and if you do that for decisions that you didn't like I sure hope you don't take for granted the decisions BB and his staff get right and heap on the praise ALL those times (there are a lot of things they got right).

This one's aged well too.

I personally wouldn't change a thing. I feel very content with all the good fortune and great players that came our way. We won 6 championships; how many were you expecting?

TEN.

Whoops, already been mentioned.

TEN.

Whoops, already been mentioned.
They were rarely a team that was inferior to their opponent when they lost in the playoffs. It's unprecedented how many opportunities they had, only come away with 6.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back