PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Initial 53 Man Roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Condolences to @ashley1992 having to put up with Roberts for another year. Hopefully he plays even better than last year.

Make it be useless Obi please anyone else would make me upset. Obi is expandable.
I'm not sure they would go through all this trouble, risk losing DT etc. just to be able to bring back Obi

I'm not sure they would go through all this trouble, risk losing DT etc. just to be able to bring back Obi

BB seems like a closet Star wars guy. :D

Patriots 2017 Draft Class

Derek Rivers
Antonio Garcia
Deatrich Wise
Conor Mcdermott

Might be one of the worst draft classes in franchise history

Derek Rivers
Antonio Garcia
Deatrich Wise
Conor Mcdermott

The only exception would be if Wise were to turn into a pro bowler. Luckily, they only used 4 picks.

Quick look at this years roster, I count 22 new faces on this Superbowl winning team..

About a 40% turnover, what looks like more youth and upgrades but there are a few questions as well as there are every year, a lot of focus on the coaches getting all these guys ready for the yearly wars of attrition that begin this week.

Find some of the responses interesting about how "poorly" the Patriots draft after winning the Superbowl.. I suspect that if there was a longitudinal study of all teams draft histories it would be comparable, as the Draft is essentially a roll of the dice.. this year looks better than most years, but you never know... the Draft is one way of team building.

Very true, but I’ll take championships any day of the week and live with a bad draft class if I have to. ;)

Derek Rivers
Antonio Garcia
Deatrich Wise
Conor Mcdermott

Happy with our 53 man roster, with one exception ;). I think this has the potential to be one of our most talented groups, especially at CB, WR and LB. Congrats to @robertweathers for winning our bet:(
It's not over yet.

Roberts' status is tenuous still.

Lets wait until Opening Night until I collect my mythical dollar :p

Need a Roberts pick 6 for the culture this year.

Very true, but I’ll take championships any day of the week and live with a bad draft class if I have to. ;)

I think the Pats were underwhelmed by the talent available in that draft class.

No adjustments have been made this morning?

They've started a practice squad: Calvin Munson, Terez Hall, Tyree St Louis, and Stephon Anderson.

Four of our cuts were claimed: Braxton Berrios (Jets), Ken Webster (Miami), Trent Harris (Miami), and Andrew Beck (Denver).

We didn't claim anyone that I know of.

Captain, are you out there? What say you about Joejuan now, after the preseason.

Lookin’ prettyyyy prettyyyy good to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes