PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

In Stadium Practice Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCB02062

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Do people "tailgate" for this in the stadium lots? Went to this practice several times back when I had ST and don't remember (we never tailgated). Now I'm back on the wait list and got 6 Tix for tonight. Bringing the wife, mother in law, my kids, and one of their friends and thought it would be nice to experience a "tailgate". Yeah, not the same as a real game, but I'll never be able to afford more than 2 Tix to a game so I figure this is the best chance for a "family" tailgate...thanks for the input!

Do people "tailgate" for this in the stadium lots? Went to this practice several times back when I had ST and don't remember (we never tailgated). Now I'm back on the wait list and got 6 Tix for tonight. Bringing the wife, mother in law, my kids, and one of their friends and thought it would be nice to experience a "tailgate". Yeah, not the same as a real game, but I'll never be able to afford more than 2 Tix to a game so I figure this is the best chance for a "family" tailgate...thanks for the input!
This is a very casual event, I can't recall ever seeing people tailgate at it but I suppose no one would stop you. Folks just stroll in and hang out. Limited vending is available in the stadium. The place usually is about a third full at most.

This is a very casual event, I can't recall ever seeing people tailgate at it but I suppose no one would stop you. Folks just stroll in and hang out. Limited vending is available in the stadium. The place usually is about a third full at most.
Thanks....maybe we'll hit red Robin before

So, my tickets are arriving tomorrow. I suppose I could use my phone as my ticket, but that is just poor execution by the Patriots.

I would imagine a light practice for the STers, then back to real work tomorrow morning.

So, my tickets are arriving tomorrow. I suppose I could use my phone as my ticket, but that is just poor execution by the Patriots.
I don't think the season ticket packet was going to include this event this year anyway. In the past they have a hard ticket for this event but I believe thid year the event is all E-ticket. We haven't got our tickets yet so not positive but thought I read or heard that somewhere.

Is it just me or is this in Stadium practice extremely early this year??:confused:

Oh that crafty;) Robert Kraft.:D

I'd love to see some updates from this practice, for those going tonight. Help out those of us who are no longer living in the area.

I just read about tonight’s practice in this thread. I opened my season ticket box & there was no info on the practice. I loaded the Patriots & Gillette app & I can manage my tickets for the preseason & regular season.

Nothing about tonight’s practice.
I always give them away anyways because I start work at 10pm.

I am just curious, how did the other season ticket holders get there tickets to tonight’s practice?

Or they are open to everyone & no ticket is needed? I have no idea.

It was a legit practice, but they had the PA guy announcing what each position group was doing....i don't think Belichick would waste time on "fluff"...hoyer looked as good as Brady in the 1st, 2d down situations, and he was more accurate than Brady on long down & distance vs the defense...Etling sucks...Brady hit Dorsett on a 40 yarder at one point, his most exciting play...goal line offense looked like it needs lots of work

Last edited:
I'd love to see some updates from this practice, for those going tonight. Help out those of us who are no longer living in the area.
Some highlights:

* CB Ryan Lewis caught my eye, intercepted Brady on a bomb at the goal line and also had another nice pass breakup.
* It'll be interesting to see if Etling makes the team. He doesn't look bad; has a kind of odd quarter-sidearm delivery but seems pretty accurate overall.
* Rex Burkhead looking good both in running and passing game, also rotated in as a returner.
* Braxton Berrios is a quick little athlete -- runs good routes and gets open but had a couple notable drops. Returned punts as did McCarron and a couple other guys.
* Trent Brown lined up with the ones at LT; moves better than I would've guessed. His jersey is so big it looks like he's wearing a tent.
* Rookie left-footed punter Corey Bojorquez got a lot of work but I don't think he'll unseat Allen.
* Cordarrelle Patterson got some reps with the ones and didn't look bad.
* Phillip Dorsett looked REAL good on a few plays connecting with Brady.
* Brady and Gronk had a bad miscue on a pass in the end zone during goal line work. Gronk was open but Tom threw a little behind him, Gronk still should've caught it but it bounced off his hands.

The annual lineman punt catch for time off involved Allen punting to Isaiah Wynn. Wynn dropped it but the crowd cheered for another try, so BB gave in and he caught the second one. The whole team mobbed him -- it was a funny scene.

I really enjoy watching Dante Scar coach. The guy is an inspiration and looks damn good for his age.

Last edited:
The annual lineman punt catch for time off involved Allen punting to Isaiah Wynn. Wynn dropped it but the crowd cheered for another try, so BB gave in and he caught the second one. The whole team mobbed him -- it was a funny scene.

Jesus, there's just no accountability with this team. No wonder nobody bothers to respect Pom Pom Belichick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back