PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If true, Jets are in serious trouble!

KDPPatsfan85

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
If this is true, jets should lose 2 first rounders and be fined!

UPDATE: Worse than reported! Legit with Rapoport reporting it now!

Last edited:
Goodell held a presser:

He's actually gonna announce that due to this malfeasance by the Jets, the Patriots are fined and lose their second round draft pick next year.

Belichick being generally aware the Jete suck, what's this gonna cost the Pats?

Tangent: Workers comp forms? Injured players submit these?

Regards,
Chris

While I already thought we were likely to win on Monday (though not overconfident), I have to say that something like this coming out is a distraction for the team we're about to play. Anything that reduces their focus on 'their Super Bowl' is good.

Imagine if it was a Patriots player?
Goddell, the s**t storm from the media..

How many first round picks will the Patriots be losing because of this?

Lol didn’t they get out of tripgate by saying the Patriots do it too?

That first tweet, if true, is super ****ed up. it's an unfortunate fact of life that team doctors have a huge conflict of interest re: player treatment, and that's part of why I've never begrudged guys like Gronk who seek outside opinions, and if anything think all players should do the same.

But if those allegations are true it pretty much annihilates whatever delicate balance of semi-trust that might have been there, between team doctors and players. How can any player dealing with an injury trust anything those team doctors say? Could quickly end up with a team of Trent Williamses that way.

Also, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that they'd consider his long-term health a lot more carefully if they didn't know they could cut him this offseason with zero dead cap. Another incident showing that players in contract years should take nothing team doctors say at face value.

He's actually gonna announce that due to this malfeasance by the Jets, the Patriots are fined and lose their second round draft pick next year.

Blessing in disguise.

Jets are in no trouble at all. Goodell will not fine or penalize the team he used to work for.

Interesting:

Jets fans have been complaining all season about how much he and Ryan Kalil suck.

Jets fans have been complaining all season about how much he and Ryan Kalil suck.
They do suck but that will tell you how bad the backups are.

Send all mail to jet's*address 345 park ave*c/o roger goodell*

@KDPPatsfan85 not to derail the thread but that pic in your sig needs to be on a t-shirt.. please tell me it is and please tell me where to get one.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Back