PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"If the playoffs started today..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can feel free to think whatever you want. I have explained what I think and there is no need to continue this.
Then let it go.

(But you can't because you have no self control!)

Really?

Chargers are the hottest team in the NFL right now;
Bronco's in Denver is almost always a hard time;
Then we have to travel to Mexico and hope Gronk stays away from Tequila and hookers the night before the game;
the next three games after that are against division opponents and include the dreaded back to back road games.
Hardly a cake walk.
I like our chances after Gronk has a night of Tequila and hookers.

I don't want them to start today even if the Pats get the first seed (which they wouldn't) This team has more room to grow than most others and in the next 9 games will seperate itself.

Last edited:
Then let it go.

(But you can't because you have no self control!)
I've already let it go. You seem to be the one who wants to keep it going abs now wants to troll by trying to turn it personal.
I'm sure you can find something better to do.

I've already let it go. You seem to be the one who wants to keep it going abs now wants to troll by trying to turn it personal.
Yes, the way you constantly respond to each and every post I make proves how much you've let it go. :rolleyes:
I'm sure you can find something better to do.
And I'm sure you can't.

Yes, the way you constantly respond to each and every post I make proves how much you've let it go. :rolleyes:
And I'm sure you can't.
You are the one who keeps responding and trying to troll. I’m sure you will do it again now as I continue to be done with your silly internet trolling games.

You are the one who keeps responding and trying to troll. I’m sure you will do it again now as I continue to be done with your silly internet trolling games.
LOL!! The infamous "I'm done with you" post from AndyJohnson.... of course, the man cannot control himself so when he says "I'm done" that means he still has plenty of posts left!!

Here comes another post from Andy telling us all how he is "done" with this.....

LOL!! The infamous "I'm done with you" post from AndyJohnson.... of course, the man cannot control himself so when he says "I'm done" that means he still has plenty of posts left!!

Here comes another post from Andy telling us all how he is "done" with this.....
facts

I told you you wouldn't be able to control yourself.

As usual, I was right.

"I continue to be done with your silly internet trolling games" - AndyJohnson, 2 posts ago

:)

And back to our regular scheduled program.:rolleyes: The Steelers have a powder puff Schedule they could easily sweep their next Four all inconsistent can't depend them kind of Teams. We might need to win our head to head against them just to hold serve. Also Big Ben have a tendency to get banged up surprised he hasn't yet.

And back to our regular scheduled program.:rolleyes: The Steelers have a powder puff Schedule they could easily sweep their next Four all inconsistent can't depend them kind of Teams. We might need to win our head to head against them just to hold serve. Also Big Ben have a tendency to get banged up surprised he hasn't yet.
How many times have we seen the Steelers face SB easy stretch and struggle through it? Seems to happen every year.
They don’t worry me at all.

How many times have we seen the Steelers face SB easy stretch and struggle through it? Seems to happen every year.
They don’t worry me at all.

I know Games ain't played on paper AJ but their Schedule don't look daunting at all. There has been whispers that Big Ben is thinking about hanging them up. This year is a year as good as any for them to make a run at the # 1 Seed.

I know Games ain't played on paper AJ but their Schedule don't look daunting at all. There has been whispers that Big Ben is thinking about hanging them up. This year is a year as good as any for them to make a run at the # 1 Seed.
I’m sure they try to get a 1 seed every year.
It seems like every year we hear the same thing and every year they find losses. They haven’t won more that 11 games in 6 years

Leveon has been very impressive 3 of the past 4 weeks and, by an amazing coincidence, they won those 3 games.

I see them as one of those teams who are dangerous. Not as good as NE, but still dangerous, especially with the easy schedule they have the rest of the way.

Big Ben doesn't just get banged up, he usually has a "look at me I am so tough/driven moment". He had that moment the week he said he thought he didn't have it anymore, just to come back the next day, say he thought about it and knew he was still an elite QB... then played a great game. So I'd say, that's his "banged up" moment of the year.

If the playoffs started today, 11/6/2017...

playoffs 10-23-2017.JPG

Don't look back, Pittsburgh. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back