PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If OBJ is released by the Browns and is unclaimed, do you want him in NE on the cheap? (Update: Signed by Rams)

Of course OBJ + Agent choose LAR....that organization overpays everyone.
The salad bar lady has a 5 year guaranteed contract with a no trade clause and performance kickers.
Jared Goff, the $134 million shell of a QB, concurs

Didn't think he had anything left? All these football experts here on the board said he was done. Fecking wrong! He's killing it in LA. Probable MVP of the SB.

Mac could've used him too, despite the nearly 1000 posts to the contrary.

Would've transformed this offense. All of a sudden other guys would get open more and it would've been easier for Mac.

That's what a good receiver does. People think it's a coincidence that Josh Allen and Joe Burrow's breakouts happened when they got Diggs and Jamar chase? Adding those guys made it easier for their QBs not just in how talented they are but how they open the field up for other players.

It's an offensive league now. I hope we can find a guy because it's going to be hard to win in the NFL when your best receivers are #2 and #3 guys who need to be schemed to get open

I’d feel he can’t win the big one - which is what I already believe. It’ll be even tougher now, because O is a whacko.
This aged well.

Would've transformed this offense. All of a sudden other guys would get open more and it would've been easier for Mac.

That's what a good receiver does. People think it's a coincidence that Josh Allen and Joe Burrow's breakouts happened when they got Diggs and Jamar chase? Adding those guys made it easier for their QBs not just in how talented they are but how they open the field up for other players.

It's an offensive league now. I hope we can find a guy because it's going to be hard to win in the NFL when your best receivers are #2 and #3 guys who need to be schemed to get open
Odell is nowhere near Diggs and Chase now.

He is not the old Odell anymore. He is a #2 or #3 right now. The guy had 537 yds in 14 games. He was not going to transform our offense.

The NE deal went south when BB told OBJ that Justin Bieber and his saggy pants posse couldnt be on the NE sideline.

This aged well.
Heehee. Indeed OBJ has been very impressive the last few weeks. While I think it's a matter of time before he becomes a headache, there is no question that I was wrong about the pickup for the Rams. Seems like a coup on their part for 2021-22.

Sounds like he would've signed if Tom Brady was the QB. Without Tom, not so much.

Odell is nowhere near Diggs and Chase now.

He is not the old Odell anymore. He is a #2 or #3 right now. The guy had 537 yds in 14 games. He was not going to transform our offense.

Probably not, but he wouldn't have hurt it either.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back