PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If Brady goes to the Doofins or Jets….

I'm catching up on this debate. How about the 49ers opening up as a real possibility now after that debacle yesterday? Lynch and Shanahan must be besides themselves with every season ending with some quarterback fiasco. Not sure what people were saying yesterday but Purdy didn't exactly tough it out. He was throwing warmup tosses on the sideline which led me to believe he should have been capable of at least attempting some passes in the game. Which he didn't.

The 49ers can bring Brady in for two seasons with Lance and Purdy as backups with either emerging as the next guy after Brady retires (with 9 SB rings).

I think it is either the Patriots or the 49's. The 49's only becuase they have made such a freaking mess out of the qb position there.

Wrong, Brady benefitted from spygate as did all the players on the team. There is zero proof that Brady or Bill would have won the super bowls had spygate not happened. The team did it for 7 years straight during which they won 3 super bowls and 5 division titles and reached the AFCCG 4 times. Only and idiot would think it was "miniscule." They obviously gained some helpful information off the operation. Who do you think was the guy receiving all the info on the headset from Charlie Weis after Ernie Adams reviewed the tape? Yup Timmy Brady.

LOL

Brady post on the main forum!
Flash Flashing GIF

Last edited:
I really want to see Brady on a team that can compete with solid coaching. I am hoping somehow for San Fran but unlikely. Maybe Tenn. too.

Wrong, Brady benefitted from spygate as did all the players on the team. There is zero proof that Brady or Bill would have won the super bowls had spygate not happened. The team did it for 7 years straight during which they won 3 super bowls and 5 division titles and reached the AFCCG 4 times. Only and idiot would think it was "miniscule." They obviously gained some helpful information off the operation. Who do you think was the guy receiving all the info on the headset from Charlie Weis after Ernie Adams reviewed the tape? Yup Timmy Brady.
At best you're making a lot of assumptions in there but more accurately you're probably just making stuff up. For example, Weis and Adams are reviewing tape while communicating with Brady in the headset about what to look for based on the tape. As if this is even logistically possible, all this calculation of data, while calling plays in the flow of a game, against a live defense, and getting it done every play before the play clock hits 15 seconds. Please.

Brady won 4 more Super Bowls (1 with another team), and had his very best seasons as a passer, including 3 NFL MVP seasons, after Spygate. Seems like absolute proof that whatever Bill or his staff were getting from the tapes was entirely superfluous to Brady being successful.

He did say f*ck the Giants at the end of one of the Man on the Arena episodes as well.
Such things are irrelevant. IMO what matters to TB12 is the football situation and the money. He'll need both to be good (veteran QB1 money, good shot at another SB) to decide to play again. IMO if he can't find a situation where both are good, he'll move on with the next chapter of his life, being a bad color commentator on FOX.

No, I've never seen this much hate/disrespect towards other NFL, MLB, and NBA dynasties. People treat the Pats like the Astros. It is what it is.
Media, and by extension people, have been dismissing and denigrating the Patriots since the merger was consummated in 1970.

I literally never realized how good they were in the AFL until I looked it up.

Miami would be the one punished for giving big bucks to one player who is washed up and another who is well on his way to being washed up.

If you haven't noticed, Miami isn't planning to follow your wonderful suggestions, but don't let me kill your fantasies.
Just to be clear when you mean washed up you mean still better than our two TE combined? Because that’s what Gronk is.

I guess Brady was on his way to being washed up in 2013, 2019 also.

Such things are irrelevant. IMO what matters to TB12 is the football situation and the money. He'll need both to be good (veteran QB1 money, good shot at another SB) to decide to play again. IMO if he can't find a situation where both are good, he'll move on with the next chapter of his life, being a bad color commentator on FOX.
I love TB, but yeah I see him being cringey in the booth lol

At best you're making a lot of assumptions in there but more accurately you're probably just making stuff up. For example, Weis and Adams are reviewing tape while communicating with Brady in the headset about what to look for based on the tape. As if this is even logistically possible, all this calculation of data, while calling plays in the flow of a game, against a live defense, and getting it done every play before the play clock hits 15 seconds. Please.

Brady won 4 more Super Bowls (1 with another team), and had his very best seasons as a passer, including 3 NFL MVP seasons, after Spygate. Seems like absolute proof that whatever Bill or his staff were getting from the tapes was entirely superfluous to Brady being successful.

So Brady is 4-3 in SBs outside of spygate. You can't assume they would have won the first three. And wasn't it Doug Flutie who said the Pats had two radio frequencies in Bledsoe's helmet - one would shut off after 15 seconds and the other didn't?

Only butthurt Patriots fans think this. The rest of the country doesn’t, they basically stopped hating Brady after he went somewhere else and they got to laugh at how it turns out he was the reason for the winning all along.

True. Vince Wilfork, Richard Seymour, Troy Brown, Dante Hightower, Rob Gronkowski, Julian Edelman etc etc etc had absolutely nothing to do with the Patriots success. It was just Brady, all by himself, he didn’t need anyone else on the field, he won everything. So true, what a great take. You really know football.

True. Vince Wilfork, Richard Seymour, Troy Brown, Dante Hightower, Rob Gronkowski, Julian Edelman etc etc etc had absolutely nothing to do with the Patriots success. It was just Brady, all by himself, he didn’t need anyone else on the field, he won everything. So true, what a great take. You really know football.
Rinse an repeat it was just Brady. :cool:
Proud Of You Yes GIF

I really want to see Brady on a team that can compete with solid coaching. I am hoping somehow for San Fran but unlikely. Maybe Tenn. too.

Tennessee can’t compete they lost that chance when they traded AJ

So Brady is 4-3 in SBs outside of spygate. You can't assume they would have won the first three. And wasn't it Doug Flutie who said the Pats had two radio frequencies in Bledsoe's helmet - one would shut off after 15 seconds and the other didn't?
That Flutie story is unconfirmed bullsh*t. And entirely unbelievable and ridiculous. Brady had some schmuck yammering on in his ear until the snap? Can you please be realistic for once?

But go ahead, wipe out the Patriots first three Super Bowls. In your own mind. No one is following your lead. Believe that.

Says the guy who cries about Brady topics on the main forum.

You just can't make this up...

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back