PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I would like a vote

Status
Not open for further replies.
That beiong the case, BOR's account would have been frozen and permanently removed a log time ago seeing as in his little covert manner he causes more disruption than anyathing in the history of this forum. ANd, he thinks its a big joke so he takes it back to PP all the time and brags about it.
ANd, I have all of his posts over there in a file toprove it. For that reason alone, he needs to be permanently banned for inciting a civil war between two Pats forums. Therein lies the problem, and it is named BOR.

You dont want to believe it? Thats your perogative, but the facts speak for themselves, and I have all of them in a file... And if it is deemed necessary, unless he ceases, and desists, it wont be pretty. HE CAN STOP WHAT HE STARTED, VERY EASILY, BY LEAVING HERE FOR GOOD.
Stop me NEM. Perhaps some more empty threats will frighten me away.

Andy, I think a lot of the problems here with NEM are a result of Ian not allowing this forum to actually BE self moderating.

Patriots Planet has the well known "Assclown Asylum", and since they are willing to enforce it, it is an effective tool in keeping posters in line. There was a thread here in the last 1-2 months that requested that Ian allow us to have one and it was denied.

I think that decision is behind some of the more recent increase in animosity between NEM and most of the other posters.

NEM knows that he can continue with his rants and self-absorbed egotistical postings free of repercussions, as even the mods have said they are essentially powerless, and Ian has essentiaslly said he won't.

The tenor of many of NEM's postings suggest to me that he thinks he has more power than others on this site and the lack of any sort of repercussions from Ian or the mods help to reenforce this perception.

To realize that NEM is allowed to run roughshod over what used to be a great site is certainly frustrating to me, as I'm sure it is to others, since, if I want to come here and enjoy the many fine features, I have to endure NEM.

I've tried ignoring him, but he posts and responds so prodigously, that when other posters quote something that he has responded to, well, there he is AGAIN.

Recently, in one of NEM's many rants about Mcdaniel, he said something to the effect that he was going to keep posting his oppostion to Mcdaniel until the Pats finally fire him. So a poster here has arrogantly determined that he knows more than the HOF coach who hired him and has delivered this fan base three Lombardi trophies, and not being content just to hold this opinion, he states he is going to engage in activism on this board until the Pats come around to his thinking.

NO ONE other than Ian has the right to use this board to launch their own personal campaign, and NEM shouldn't be allowed to browbeat the rest of this forum with his old, well-worn, tiresome opinion.

We get it NEM, you don't like McDaniel, you've said so many times...now STFU!

Andy, if we can get Ian to give us an "Assclown Asylum", and makes it difficult to banish someone there on a whim or as the result of a pissing contest, then it is the most effective tool we could have to rescue this site.

BTW, while I agree with BOR, he did NOT put me up to posting anything against NEM or any other poster, and it is irresponsible of NEM to accuse him of doing so. There is no evidence for this outside of NEM's paranoia.

I state my OWN opinions here thank you very much.

As for the idea of locking or moving threads, that has only a limited effect. If it is a case where an otherwise good poster has "gone off the reservation", then it is a good solution; many of us have posted something in haste, and regretted it later, but when a poster becomes chronic, then an "Assclown Asylum" is the solution.

Last edited:
Ray Clay, that Monty Python skit was hilliarious, and so appropriate........

LOL LOL LOL

I especially liked when the guy went into the room and immediately the guy behind the desk said, "what do you want... Don't give me that you, snotty face, parrot droppings...shut your face...your kind makes me puke, you stuffy nosed, pervert" And the other guys says, "what, I came in here for an argument." And then the guy behind the desk says in a most concilliatory tone, "oh, I'm sorry, this is the abuse department." And the other guy says, "oh, well, then that explains it."

LOL

I would like a civil board to discuss Patriot football issues, only.

This has become an ego inflating/defending play-pen. It is neither informative nor enjoyable as it was a few years ago.

I don't know the sol'n. Lock em up is a high maintenance activity.

Possibly a limit of 10-20 posts per week. Seems like some are just trying to out-do McDonalds in burger count.

Thanks for your efforts to improve , Andy.

Re: I would like a vote

Posted BY The Gr8est with my responses in red...NEM

Andy, I think a lot of the problems here with NEM are a result of Ian not allowing this forum to actually BE self moderating.

Patriots Planet has the well known "Assclown Asylum", and since they are willing to enforce it, it is an effective tool in keeping posters in line. There was a thread here in the last 1-2 months that requested that Ian allow us to have one and it was denied.

I think that decision is behind some of the more recent increase in animosity between NEM and most of the other posters.

So, have you actually counted the number of posters in this forum and those that are engaged in “animosity” with me is more than 51% of the total. Is that correct. I think you are off base, and somewhat biased. Before you make a statement like that, you better have the proof.

NEM knows that he can continue with his rants and self-absorbed egotistical postings free of repercussions, as even the mods have said they are essentially powerless, and Ian has essentiaslly said he won't.

Actually, once again you are way off base, and biased in your comment by singling me out. In fact, I have been banned for using profanity, directly to another poster, while those that have used profanity against me, and much worse on occasion, have YET to be banned… so, once again, your facts are in the crapper. And, the only time I “rant” is in respon se to those personal attacks that are made against me, much like the one you are now doing.

The tenor of many of NEM's postings suggest to me that he thinks he has more power than others on this site and the lack of any sort of repercussions from Ian or the mods help to reenforce this perception.

Once again, I WAS banned for 2 weeks for profanity against a poster while others, using that same profanity against me (and I have every one of them saved if you want to see them) have not been banned…You need to take you anti NEM glasses off before you continue to make a fool of yourself.

To realize that NEM is allowed to run roughshod over what used to be a great site is certainly frustrating to me, as I'm sure it is to others, since, if I want to come here and enjoy the many fine features, I have to endure NEM.

I ruin roughshod over no one and no site. However there are a few posters in here, namely BOR, who actually,covertly, does exactly that, with his baiting, his snidel little comments, and is the one who causes the trouble in his sneaky little covert manner, and even carries it over to the other Pats site with his avatar and signature. I think it’s time that you took your biased head out of your biased ass and accepted the truth, for a changer.. Might make you feel better.
I've tried ignoring him, but he posts and responds so prodigously, that when other posters quote something that he has responded to, well, there he is AGAIN.

Recently, in one of NEM's many rants about Mcdaniel, he said something to the effect that he was going to keep posting his oppostion to Mcdaniel until the Pats finally fire him
I doubt that I put it as eloquently as you suggest, and maybe not at all, but in either case, if I have that opinion, what’s your problem. Do you have an opinion.

. So a poster here has arrogantly determined that he knows more than the HOF coach who hired him and has delivered this fan base three Lombardi trophies, and not being content just to hold this opinion, he states he is going to engage in activism on this board until the Pats come around to his thinking.

That’s a damned lie and a lot of crap. And, you know it. If I said anything it was in the manner of saying Iwill continue myt displeasure with McDaniels and will do that until something changes, perhaps even with him. YOU ARE OUT OF ORDER WITH THAT DAMNED COMMENT…And I expect you to make an immediate retraction of your damned lies.

NO ONE other than Ian has the right to use this board to launch their own personal campaign, and NEM shouldn't be allowed to browbeat the rest of this forum with his old, well-worn, tiresome opinion.

Listen Palsy-Walsy, I don’t browbeat anyone. I post my opinions , on this site, about the Pats, JUST LIKE ANYONE ELSE. F you don’t like my opinions, or if anyone else doesn’t like them, you have the option of debating, or discussing them, NOT INTERJECTING PERSONAL REMARKS AND COMMENTS AS IS DONE BY BOR, AND A FEW OTHERS WHICH I WONT NAME,. NOW..including you, with this post. IT IS WAY THE HELL OUT OF LINE, AND DAMNED FALSE.

We get it NEM, you don't like McDaniel, you've said so many times...now STFU!

I take offense to the last part of that comment, as everyone should. It makes you seem, sort of, antagonistic. I have a right to my opinion like anyone else. In fact, I started very few threads about him..most of my comments came in OTHER threads , initiated by OTHER POSTERS where questions came up regarding the offense, and its lack of production in the 2nd half of the AFCCG. So, do yourself a favor, go look them up and get your facts straight, AGAIN..you are way the hell of base, again and again.

Andy, if we can get Ian to give us an "Assclown Asylum", and makes it difficult to banish someone there on a whim or as the result of a pissing contest, then it is the most effective tool we could have to rescue this site.

The only thing this site needs rescuing from are people like BOR, and you, for making this totally biased,and for the most part, INCORRECT post. Your facts are all out of line,and wrong

BTW, while I agree with BOR, he did NOT put me up to posting anything against NEM or any other poster, and it is irresponsible of NEM to accuse him of doing so. There is no evidence for this outside of NEM's paranoia.

WHAT do you agree with BOR about? I agree with some of his football postings, and I assume you do too, right?

Do you agree with his constant attacks directly on me? Do you agree with him using something about me in a negative manner as an avatar and a signature line in a forum whereI can’t respond. Do you agree with him constant coming into threads in which there is a topical discussion and then adding his own little, negative, personal comment about me? Are those the things you agree with BOR on? Probably so, or you wouldn’t have posted all this garbage, right?

I state my OWN opinions here thank you very much.

And so do I. And if you don’t like them, don’t read them. If you want to debate them, I welcome that. But if you are going to be another BOR and make them personal, which you are doing in your post here, no one wants to see them, because those are the exact type of things that create all the problems on this board. Crap and garbage like you just posted which is directly aimed at me…and, quite frnbakly, I don’t like it, most other poster now are seeing it, and Ian doesn’t like it. And, it is posts like yours that are dragging this forum down, not me, not my McDaniels rants, and nothing else, other than personal attack posts like the one you just wrote.

As for the idea of locking or moving threads, that has only a limited effect. If it is a case where an otherwise good poster has "gone off the reservation", then it is a good solution; many of us have posted something in haste, and regretted it later, but when a poster becomes chronic, then an "Assclown Asylum" is the solution.

And, by virtue of YOUR post, you appear to be the first chronic offender. Have a nice evening.

Pleas enlighten us all as to what that means. Does it mean something like you agree with BOR, or he is your idol, or you and him are married….. Whatever it is, it makes your entire post completely invalid as it shows your bias.

BTW, is it Romanian, cause I have romanian friends that will translate for me.

I see you have read rule 278, section 5... If it is in red AND on the internet, it must be true. LOL

NEM is this the full-argument, or just the looped version?

Ray Clay, that Monty Python skit was hilliarious, and so appropriate........

LOL LOL LOL

It's the getting hit over the head lessons that remind me of this site the most.:D

It would be a fun game to pick the poster who most likely frequents each room.

I definitely would pay for an argument sometimes. LOL

And I have no doubt which poster comes her for abuse, but I'm not telling. You have to pick your own.

:violent: (is class over yet?)

Last edited:
It would be a fun game to pick the poster who most likely frequents each room.

I definitely would pay for an argument sometimes. LOL

And I have no doubt which poster comes her for abuse, but I'm not telling. You have to pick your own.

:violent: (is class over yet?)

Some people never learn Ray. :rofl:

bump. fell to page 2.

My offer to NEM is still on the table. I have not seen any acceptance form him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes