PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I have to say this to you Pats fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crank...I mean Frank why all of a sudden did you come here? Because your delusions of grandeur, (you know the delusion that the jests were going to win the SB) was blasted into oblivion yesterday? So you had to tell us how classless fans we are? Did you get your rocks off by doing this,does it makes you feel better. Well bub it doesn't matter what you say it isn't going o derail the SB express,no matter how hard you rant,and cry.

PS give us your address so we can pitch in and get you a couple of years worth of tissue paper. Your going to need that much you whiny azz loser before your jests are any good. A concerned Pats fan. :rocker:

Last edited:
I don't know about that one Frank, gotta be honest with you. The play was long over when the cheering started and Chad fell to the ground a couple of times and the cheering seemed to get louder.

I know Jet fans have had their ups and downs with the guy, but as an outsider looking in, the guy is a warrior and a class act and I really hated to see the guy get hurt, it looked nasty on the replay, he's lucky he didn't fracture his ankle.............

I hate to admit, but as I as watching on my 65 inch Mitsubishi DLP TV, I perceived that the fan base at the game was cheering his injury. I was appalled and angry.:mad:

Nice TV...Impressive...I hope you at least helped your mother carry that thing down the basement stairs to your room. Something tells me you made her lug it down herself though.

I hate to admit, but as I as watching on my 65 inch Mitsubishi DLP TV, I perceived that the fan base at the game was cheering his injury. I was appalled and angry.:mad:

Now, thankfully, it appears that it was all a misunderstanding, and that the 20,000 Pats fans in attendance were the ones cheering the sack (NOT the injury), and in the interim as Chad tried to hobble to the sideline as only a warrior would do, Kellen Clemens came in to a roaring cheer of support. A very well educated poster on jetsinsider.com (Sar I) explained the situation clearly. I am still somewhat skeptical, but knowing the large amount of Pats fans in attendance there, and the haphazard way the events transpired, I am giving jets fans the benefit of the doubt.

Frank Moga III

This is hysterical. Moga trashes Sar I every time Sar I posts. Frank, you are
a Fraud. Frank "Fraud" Moga*.

Last edited:
You are all pathetic. I wish this was a "live forum", I would be like Tanner in the Bad News Bears. I would be going at it with ALL Of you.

Moga III

You're so tough. I bet you make mean faces in the mirror every morning and scare yourself.

Frank say something,or are you changing you maxi pad at the moment. You bleeding c...t.

Last edited:
As a member of JI, I'm happy to share the Mogster. He's an icon over where I'm from.

I swear.....at this point, our season is in serious question with a rumored Chad Pennigton ankle fracture....but I still have the Colts, who own your *****. Yeah it's pretty plain and simple that we aren't anywhere in the ballpark as you guys, but Peyton Manning owns you now, and you aint winning a SB with him in the league still.

The NFL is seriously looking into the Pats cheating. This is a disgrace. Only a bunch of scumbag heathens would try and spin this.

Face it scumbags, you are busted. This is going to be ugly. Paul Tagliabue, Bob Krafts best friend is no longer around to grease the Patsie SB express *

M3

geek.jpg

This might be the most hilarious post I have ever read. If the Jets fans were so "dedicated" to their team, then why were there "so many patriots fans" in attendance to cheer the "sack" of Chad Pennington? Either way, the Jets fans are either classless (cheering Chad's injury) or not dedicated (allowing Pats fans to take over their stadium).

You have backed your Mangina into a corner, Frank.

Now, thankfully, it appears that it was all a misunderstanding, and that the 20,000 Pats fans in attendance were the ones cheering the sack (NOT the injury), and in the interim as Chad tried to hobble to the sideline as only a warrior would do, Kellen Clemens came in to a roaring cheer of support. A very well educated poster on jetsinsider.com (Sar I) explained the situation clearly. I am still somewhat skeptical, but knowing the large amount of Pats fans in attendance there, and the haphazard way the events transpired, I am giving jets fans the benefit of the doubt.

Frank Moga III

Sadly that was the answer I was expecting.

You're a fraud Frank. An ignorant self-righteous fraud.

What's even sadder is you don't know it.

But just look around you....look at your life.

I bet there is always somebody or something else in your life that causes all your misery. It's never you. Look in the refelction in that DLP TV screen. The problem in your life is staring back at you.:(

Last edited:
Whatever Hoss. As a Pats fan, you have NO GROUNDS for an argument. You and your fan base are classless scum. Did you ever see the Jets mired in controversy with cheating coaches, cheating Qb's, illigetimate childrfen fathering, signing low character hoods (Randy Moss)....but sure, you scumbag bandwagoners will take it. You were all fans of the niners in the 80's and the Cowboys in the 90's.

You are all pathetic. I wish this was a "live forum", I would be like Tanner in the Bad News Bears. I would be going at it with ALL Of you.

Moga III

I hope you don't get banned after your pathetic chest beating about how the Jets were going to beat the Pats and you scummy wish that Brady should be deliberately injured. You come in and humuilate yourself again.

I would hate to lose the spectale of you constantly humiliating yourself here.

BTW were you one of the scumbags cheering Penny's injury yesterday? Classless indeed.

I swear.....at this point, our season is in serious question with a rumored Chad Pennigton ankle fracture....but I still have the Colts, who own your *****. Yeah it's pretty plain and simple that we aren't anywhere in the ballpark as you guys, but Peyton Manning owns you now, and you aint winning a SB with him in the league still.

The NFL is seriously looking into the Pats cheating. This is a disgrace. Only a bunch of scumbag heathens would try and spin this.

Face it scumbags, you are busted. This is going to be ugly. Paul Tagliabue, Bob Krafts best friend is no longer around to grease the Patsie SB express *

M3
Really Frank Miami got caught doing the same thing to us last year and what happened......NOTHING.

M3

Hoss, you are ruining my self esteem.

moga comes over here and thoroughly embarasses himself. I love it. And he gets angrier and angrier each post.

moga comes over here and thoroughly embarasses himself. I love it. And he gets angrier and angrier each post.

LMAO.......YOu think I am worried about embarassing myself here. This message board is the biggest joke in all of the NFL. ALL delusional POM POM only homers.

Ban me...I don't give a F.

moga III

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results