PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I have to say this to you Pats fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I am gonna just get this out in the open. I am fully expecting to be banned after this, but hear me out before doing this.

The revelations that are coming to light about your organization are a f-ing disgrace. Your whole team, fan base, coahces, owners, players are mired iin filthm disgust, lies.

1. Rodney Harrison was caught CHEATING. FACTS ARE FACTS. HE CHEATED. You scumbags supported him.

2. Bill Bellicheck cheated (on his wife) and in this league. Chris Mortensen of ESPN radio is reporting that there is strong "evidence" linking the Patriots organzation with MULTIPLE episodes of cheating and intercepting oppossing teams signals. That is f-ing pathetic. This isn't the NBA. Your organization is a disgrace to the NFL.

3. Your QB, while an excellent player is also a f-ing cheater. It is a well KNOWN fact that he cheated on his "then" girlfriend Bridget Moynahan with this model hussie. Moynhan would not take him back under any cicumstances. Brady has fathered a bastard child. What a disgrace.

4. You bastids are for the most part some of the most classless, low dung scummy heathens alive. You pieces of ***** chanted "The Yankees suck" after year first SB steal. Instead, you a-holes should have been cheering "Thank You Walter Coleman".

5. Your team is the absolute worst when it comes to sportsmanship. F-ing Bill Bellycheick (f-ing hobo) challenges a call with 2 minutes to go when a game is over. He is a classless scumbag. I wish Eric Mangini would just beat the ***** out of him at mid field. That would be hilarious. You scumbag fans deserve it.

6. Ever go to a sportsbar (outside of Boston) and notice only a few young douche bags Pats fans wearing shining pressed Tom Brady jerseys. The fan base of the Pats is by and large the most clueless and arrogant bunch of a-holes. You guys don't have a f-ing clue about pats history. You guys have had a $hitty organization for the majority of your history. You POS don't know who the F was Stanley Morgan, Steven Grogan, Raymond Clayborn, Mosi Tatupu.......you guys only know the Pats history AB (after Brady). One man, Walter Coleman changed the face of Patsie history. GD refs ruined this league by letting you win 3 sb's........ALL TAINTED by questionable calls and controversy. How do you explain your record high 42% of 3rd down conversions made by PENALTY. An utter disgrace. Why is Robert Kraft one of the few owners who hates replay? Why.....because that sack of ***** knows Mike Perreira (director of officiating) gets more scrutiny of bad calls that go the Pats way with it.

7. Yes, enjoy your good season, but it is a disgracd that the most classless fans in all of Sports get to enjoy success like this. There is no justice.................Oh, I forgot......There is justice....The Indianpolis Colts and Peyton Manning. They stand for everything that is good in this world. The Pats and you scumbag fans stand for everything that is evil in this world.

The pats will NOT win another SB. There is a God, and he won't let evil prevail. You scumbags should enjoy this while it lasts.....you will be back in the cellar with NO FAN BASE where you belong.

F-ing scumbags.
Frank Moga

MOGA-
Before calling another organization sh!tty and classless, it would be wise to make sure that the organization you root for doesn't have any blemishes on its record. Or do you need to be reminded about Bill Parcells and about Curtis Martin?

Whatever Hoss. As a Pats fan, you have NO GROUNDS for an argument. You and your fan base are classless scum. Did you ever see the Jets mired in controversy with cheating coaches, cheating Qb's, illigetimate childrfen fathering, signing low character hoods (Randy Moss)....but sure, you scumbag bandwagoners will take it. You were all fans of the niners in the 80's and the Cowboys in the 90's.

You are all pathetic. I wish this was a "live forum", I would be like Tanner in the Bad News Bears. I would be going at it with ALL Of you.

Moga III

It's HORSE .
How many times I gots ta tell ya?

I am classless scum. I like to cheat at games, father illegitimate children, and associate with hoods like Randy Moss. Thank you for your compliments, sir.

Whatever Hoss. As a Pats fan, you have NO GROUNDS for an argument. You and your fan base are classless scum. Did you ever see the Jets mired in controversy with cheating coaches, cheating Qb's, illigetimate childrfen fathering, signing low character hoods (Randy Moss)....but sure, you scumbag bandwagoners will take it. You were all fans of the niners in the 80's and the Cowboys in the 90's.

You are all pathetic. I wish this was a "live forum", I would be like Tanner in the Bad News Bears. I would be going at it with ALL Of you.

Moga III
Whatever.:rolleyes:
Try not to suggest "D'Bricking" Tom Brady come December. That comment just oozed class.

Last edited:
You and your fan base are classless scum.

Again, you don't know me.

If I was classless scum, I would have been cheering when Pennington went down yesterday. I wasn't, I was rooting for him to get back in the game.

P.S.

Top right of message box you'll see this key:

SpellCheck_6_1.jpg

It's called spell check. Try it, you'll like it.

You know, he is right. That's it I am done with the Pats...as a matter of fact I am done with football. I want to watch a sport with class...baseball...um no wait, basketball, ah crap um ... hockey?

So this is the man, the myth, the legend I've heard about;Frank Moga. Wow, that post is a first ballot hall of fame post, just incredible.

How can you get mad at the guy, that post was priceless. He's just blowing off steam is all. If my team got smoked as badly as his did yesterday and I had come to the conclusion that it's gonna be a long, long year for the Jets after one whole game, I'd be torked off too.

Sorry Frank, looks like another year with no shot at the Lombardi for youse guys...................

This is the happiest Jets fans are going to be this entire season so they best enjoy it while it lasts.

I've been replaying that post in my mind over and over as I swear I've seen it before; as I walked through CVS a couple of seconds ago, BINGO, there is was, smack dab on one of those Hallmark cards.

Way to go Frank....................

Moynhan would not take him back under any cicumstances.

That's because she wants you. You're such a sweet-talking romeo.

BTW: It's spelled Moynahan

why don.t you sacks of ***** go to finheaven.com, twobillsdrive.com, and jetsinsider.com. There are all posts about the Pats cheating. This is a disgrace and only a Bill Bellichump team would be mired in something like this. It is downright embrassing for the league. YOu scumbag bandwagoners don't give a F%%% about the integrity of the league....you just care about getting another * assisted SB.

YOu have not won a thing without outside help. The Pats and the fan base stand for everything that is wrong with this world.

fat, slothenly, degenerate, uneducated fans....disgusting.

Moga III

why don.t you sacks of ***** go to finheaven.com, twobillsdrive.com, and jetsinsider.com. There are all posts about the Pats cheating. This is a disgrace and only a Bill Bellichump team would be mired in something like this. It is downright embrassing for the league. YOu scumbag bandwagoners don't give a F%%% about the integrity of the league....you just care about getting another * assisted SB.

YOu have not won a thing without outside help. The Pats and the fan base stand for everything that is wrong with this world.

Moga III
Don't get mad just because everyone has owned you in this thread. :rocker:

The Jets and the fan base stand for everything that is wrong with this world.

I am a fat, slothenly, degenerate, uneducated fan....disgusting.

Moga III

Finally, something I agree with.

I think I'm getting a warm fuzzy feeling. Nope, it was gas.

Last edited:
you will be back in the cellar with NO FAN BASE where you belong.
Frank Moga

And I am sure the Jets will still be there to keep us company. :eek:

I am detecting a little bit of jealousy. :D

Moga III
You know franky thats exactly how I invisioned you, after reading just one post by you.Don't be a stranger the comedy routine livens things up ,I mean you really are good for a laugh. :rocker:

Last edited:
Frank.

I wanna talk to you about class.

I want some honesty from you.

When Chad dragged and limped his battered body off the field yesterday, a QB that's left his heart and blood on the turf......what did those classy Jets fans in attendence do?

Tell me Frank. Because if you spin the answer into somekind of BS, your 500 word diatribe has truly lost all credibilty.

Frank.

When Chad dragged and limped his battered body off the field yesterday, a QB that's left his heart and blood on the turf......what did those classy Jets fans in attendence do?

Tell me Frank. Because if you spin the answer into somekind of BS, your 500 word diatribe has truly lost all credibilty.
Don't expect an answer an time soon. He's busy shoveling that beach out of his mangina.:eek:

Last edited:
Frank.

I hate to admit, but as I as watching on my 65 inch Mitsubishi DLP TV, I perceived that the fan base at the game was cheering his injury. I was appalled and angry.:mad:

Now, thankfully, it appears that it was all a misunderstanding, and that the 20,000 Pats fans in attendance were the ones cheering the sack (NOT the injury), and in the interim as Chad tried to hobble to the sideline as only a warrior would do, Kellen Clemens came in to a roaring cheer of support. A very well educated poster on jetsinsider.com (Sar I) explained the situation clearly. I am still somewhat skeptical, but knowing the large amount of Pats fans in attendance there, and the haphazard way the events transpired, I am giving jets fans the benefit of the doubt.

Frank Moga III

Exactly the response I expected from you. Have you ever thought of going into politics? You're really good at the whole "spin" thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back