PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I cant believe weve gone to three straight Superbowls

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is insanity. In the salary cap era. I know we have a **** ton of celebration threads, but we are so spoiled and I love it :D
we are like people at Thanksgiving dinner that have totally stuffed ourselves on championships. our pants are so tight our buttons are being shot off like from a cannon. i say we still have more room to force down more championship pies and turkey. we are championship glutens pigs feasting on title after title.

And all of this is accomplished with 1 Pro Bowl player.. that makes sense, how???

c01_number_28_69458904.jpg

Or maybe there is something to this "no one player is bigger than the team" after all..

fbn-patscolumn-db-vn-012917-ph01

If you had told me after the 2013 AFCCG that the Pats would be in four more Super Bowls with a chance to win three, I'd have **** my pants.

I was so desperate for another ring at that point. Those two loses to the Giants in the SB took a lot out of me. Plus there was the whole “Brady hasn’t won since spygate” garbage we had to here 24/7

we are like people at Thanksgiving dinner that have totally stuffed ourselves on championships. our pants are so tight our buttons are being shot off like from a cannon. i say we still have more room to force down more championship pies and turkey. we are championship glutens pigs feasting on title after title.
We all have room for dessert, 10 super bowls and 7 titles might fill me up.

This should be the Patriots' 5th straight SB appearance, and 12th of the B&B era...and one week from tomorrow, we should've been watching to see if they could've won their 10th Championship.

Would like to get 6 next Sunday, then add 7 next year. Can't imagine I'd feel like the Pats accomplished any less than they should have after that.

• Agree
Reactions: ALP
And all of this is accomplished with 1 Pro Bowl player.. that makes sense, how???

Or maybe there is something to this "no one player is bigger than the team" after all..

I believe a great man said "I don't play this chit for pro bowls. I play for rings."

Or something like that. I dunno.

I really think the Pats can give Goff problems. Mahomes is something else, and the Pats stifled him for an entire half.

If we can do it to Mahomes, we can do it to Goff (hopefully for 60 minutes!).

Maybe a little more. Although Mahomes didn't actually play in overtime :D

I was thinking "schmuck", "yutz" who is "ferkockt" and an "Alta trombenik" who spews "drek".....
EDIT- For the Yiddish impaired- those aren't compliments....

Oy vey!

How many of the 2016 draft class still remains with the team? E. Roberts, J. Jones,Thuney? Anybody else?

... He was in his mid 30s, had suffered a major injury, hadn't been to an AFCCG in 4 years, and hadn't won a SB in 7 years...

It was really a 3 year drought (one of which was the Cassell year)...but your point is well taken.

Here's my this-dynasty-is-unreal moment. Last night I was looking through an old family diary and found an entry dated late January, in which I took my 4-year-old daughter out at night to look at the stars...

Me: Look! Do you want to make a wish on a star?
Daughter: I wish that the Patriots will win the Superbowl next week!

That 4-year-old daughter is now in college. And the Superbowl she was talking about was already the third of the BB/Brady dynasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes