PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How much longer will you drink the BB kool-aid?

I was. Try something else. Eventually you might bumble across something that sticks.
So then you know that overhauled the entire roster good. Glad I could straighten that out for you

If was a different game 20 years ago, but Brady is miles ahead of Jones who regression in year 2 was nothing we ever seen from Brady.

Then again Brady didn’t have to deal with Marty P “the Hellen Keller of offense coordinators”.

Let’s hope we give Jones some better tools to work with in 2023
It’s the same game.

23 td 12 int

If nothing is done except the draft , its like costanza with the world series trophy trying to get fired.....
on fire GIF

If was a different game 20 years ago, but Brady is miles ahead of Jones who regression in year 2 was nothing we ever seen from Brady.

Then again Brady didn’t have to deal with Marty P “the Hellen Keller of offense coordinators”.

Let’s hope we give Jones some better tools to work with in 2023
Nobody would elevate Mac to Brady's level, but it's also true that Tom never had an offensive coordinator as bad as Matt. I can easily imagine Brady getting into an argument with Patricia on the sideline.

It’s the same game.

23 td 12 int
Vs Mac Jones ?

The rules have been adjusted since 2023 limiting the defense to create more passing.

If you are seriously comparing Jones to Brady, you should start watching hockey.
I will take Brady 23-12 2003 over Mac Jones 14-11 in 2022 any day

Mac Jones 14 touchdowns 11 interception
And people wonder why the fans wanted Zappe?

Brady never had a bad season like Mac Jones did in 2022.

Let’s not forget the 2003 Patriots won the Super Bowl & the 2023 Patriots are +6000
To win it which is a long shot.

Last edited:
Vs Mac Jones ?

The rules have been adjusted since 2023 limiting the defense to create more passing.

If you are seriously comparing Jones to Brady, you should start watching hockey.
I will take Brady 23-12 2003 over Mac Jones 14-11 in 2022 any day

Mac Jones 14 touchdowns 11 interception
And people wonder why the fans wanted Zappe?

Brady never had a bad season like Mac Jones did in 2022.

Let’s not forget the 2003 Patriots won the Super Bowl & the 2023 Patriots are +6000
To win it which is a long shot.
I’m talking about the QB play we got in 2003.
Sure I’d take 23/12 over 14/11 but I am pretty confident we can get better then 23/12 this year. It’s certainly not insurmountable.
I don’t care about who had what I care about what Jones does next year.

This series of posts was to show the patriots from 2002 to 2003 and contrast that with 22/23 to apply an example of a team taking a step back then improving dramatically.

Not sure why you would think it’s an argument that the 2023 Patriots are they 2003 patriots but it would seem you are so intent on being miserable that you feel it’s your duty to kick trash and destroy any ray of positivity, so I guess that’s where we are.

Not sure why you would think it’s an argument that the 2023 Patriots are they 2003 patriots but it would seem you are so intent on being miserable that you feel it’s your duty to kick trash and destroy any ray of positivity, so I guess that’s where we are.

Your the guy who compared the 2023 Patriots to the 2003 Patriots

Too be honest, That is an idiotic comparison & good luck trying to convince anyone of your koolaid dreams.

The Patriots are +6000 to win the Super Bowl just to match the 2003 team..

Put your house on it :) if your so confident, I will be sure to refresh your memory in time on this foolish comparison

I’m talking about the QB play we got in 2003.
Brady finished 3rd in NFL MVP voting in 2003. He also had 5 game-winning drives that regular season (and 2 more in the postseason including the Super Bowl for which he was named MVP). Is that what you were talking about?

Your the guy who compared the 2023 Patriots to the 2003 Patriots

Too be honest, That is an idiotic comparison & good luck trying to convince anyone of your koolaid dreams.

The Patriots are +6000 to win the Super Bowl like the 2003 team.

Put your house on it :) if your so confident, I will be sure to refresh your memory in time on this foolish comparison
I did not compare them at all.

See you are so deep wallowing in misery you can’t handle pointing a team that took a strong back then a big step forward and looking at what it took without turning into a huffing puffing crying windbag.

I will continue to hope the patriots win the SB and you can continue to find happiness wallowing in your misery.
We can both be happy.

What the hell is THIS supposed to mean?

I'm beginning to wonder if a new crazy pill has hit the market I'm not aware of; if there's a full moon tonight, or this latest winter blast has pushed folks over the edge.
What's not clear about what I mean? Belichick got rid of Seymour, Law, Brady, et al, believing they were at the edge of the performance precipice. Why should he be treated any different when, based on recent performance, he's already gone over the edge. Last season, with the disastrous coaching assignments, should have been the nail.

What's not clear about what I mean? Belichick got rid of Seymour, Law, Brady, et al, believing they were at the edge of the performance precipice. Why should he be treated any different when, based on recent performance, he's already gone over the edge. Last season, with the disastrous coaching assignments, should have been the nail.

It wasn't clear because your premise is illogical. First and foremost, we don't know details/circumstances behind those disastrous coaching assignments. Plus, you're drawing an enormously false equivalency between individual players at different times and BB. Removing an established head coach means revamping an entire football operation. He correctly has been afforded the opportunity to set things right.

How’s everyone feeling today? just got home from work, super excited to see the improvements we were promised to this Team!

The usual suspects are being negative as usual. The reasonable one's are being reasonable as well.
I’m trying to be reasonable, I am, but am I crazy thinking so far this is last years Team 2.0? Other than Minus 1 TE and adding a real OC?

I did not compare them at all.

See you are so deep wallowing in misery you can’t handle pointing a team that took a strong back then a big step forward and looking at what it took without turning into a huffing puffing crying windbag.

I will continue to hope the patriots win the SB and you can continue to find happiness wallowing in your misery.
We can both be happy.
Why don’t you go by Andy Johnson anymore? Trying to dodge the Andy Johnson fan club?

Go ahead…. Bet your house on Mac Jones, you will lose, because he is no Brady & never will be.

Why don’t you go by Andy Johnson anymore? Trying to dodge the Andy Johnson fan club?

Go ahead…. Bet your house on Mac Jones, you will lose, because he is no Brady & never will be.
Rooting against the patriots huh?

Rooting against the patriots huh?

No - I am a pats fan, 35 year season ticket holder.

I have actually owned season tickets in the last 6 decades, but I have had them now this time since 1992.

It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see that Mac Jones is no Tom Brady.

Unfortunately some people live in denial.
But If things change & your are correct, I will gladly admit I was wrong, but we know you won’t Andy Johnson. You will just change your screen name again & try to hide in the weeds.

I’m guessing it’s for privacy reasons. When he was Andy and left a few years ago, a poster said they tracked him down and contacted him at his place of work. That poster said Andy did not seem to like that and I don’t blame him. That would freak me out.

Any truth to this @Ring 6?

What’s the verdict on @Triumph new avatar?

I’m guessing it’s for privacy reasons. When he was Andy and left a few years ago, a poster said they tracked him down and contacted him at his place of work. That poster said Andy did not seem to like that and I don’t blame him. That would freak me out.

Any truth to this @Ring 6?
I got logged out and forgot my password so I made a second username.

The other part is partly correct.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back