PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How Many Titles Would Belichick Have WITHOUT Brady?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If brady doesn't show one inch of decline next season then what will happen? Are they gonna keep him? Jimmy will be 26 going into this season. I think the guy wants to be a starter. You getting yourself into a pickle here. It's still shocking to me that he wasn't move. I really feel brady can play at a high level the next 2 to 3 years. Maybe bill doesn't believe that. Stay tune

OP, honestly you may want to delete this and forget about it before it gets too late. This is an all-time bad thread and those tend to get brought up for years to come. Just ask Patrodamus... if you can find him.
dark, corner basement somewhere....pacifying thumb inserted in mumbling mouth.

If brady doesn't show one inch of decline next season then what will happen? Are they gonna keep him? Jimmy will be 26 going into this season. I think the guy wants to be a starter. You getting yourself into a pickle here. It's still shocking to me that he wasn't move. I really feel brady can play at a high level the next 2 to 3 years. Maybe bill doesn't believe that. Stay tune

Keep him, let Jimmy ride, develop Brissett, and maybe take another QB next year or the year after. You don't let the GOAT go while he's playing like the GOAT. If he declines this year, it's JAG's time.

I'm not quite as shocked he wasn't moved, I just don't buy all the talk about other teams offering a boatload of picks.

No one is going to trade a ton of picks for an unproven guy with just 1 year left on his rookie deal. And yes, Garoppolo remains unproven. Sure, he looked great for all of 90 minutes when he played alongside the best team in the NFL, but that doesn't mean he can go to a bad team and make them good (and even if he did, you'd have to immediately franchise the guy or risk losing him).

In a nutshell, I like this forum because a thread like this is roundly, and sometimes creatively, panned by many forums posters.

I came from another forum (now closed) where threads like this were par for the course. You could start a thread like this and it would be page after page of people seriously fighting over it. Voices of reason were drowned out. So this place is nice.

I'm guessing none. We'll see what a genius Belichick is when he pushes TB out the door. I have a feeling Bill wants to show everyone he can win without Tom Brady -- that's why he's keeping JG and that's why Tom isn't going to be around much longer in NE.

Good luck, Bill. You're going to need it.

What an idiotic thread.

I'm not quite as shocked he wasn't moved, I just don't buy all the talk about other teams offering a boatload of picks.

No one is going to trade a ton of picks for an unproven guy with just 1 year left on his rookie deal. And yes, Garoppolo remains unproven. Sure, he looked great for all of 90 minutes when he played alongside the best team in the NFL, but that doesn't mean he can go to a bad team and make them good (and even if he did, you'd have to immediately franchise the guy or risk losing him).

Did you see what teams gave up for watson and trubisky? Jimmy G's better than those guys. Are you kidding me? He has learned under the best for a couple of years. Kid has talent

Wait, let's think about this rationally.

What do Jeff Fisher, Andy Reid, Jason Garrett, Marvin Lewis, and a bunch of other coaches have in common?

None of them have won a ring without Brady.

That's right. NONE.

Based upon this indisputable evidence, I now agree with the OP.

OP, honestly you may want to delete this and forget about it before it gets too late. This is an all-time bad thread and those tend to get brought up for years to come. Just ask Patrodamus... if you can find him.

Yep, this goes directly to the pantheon of supremely idiotic thread's.What a moron.

Keep him, let Jimmy ride, develop Brissett, and maybe take another QB next year or the year after. You don't let the GOAT go while he's playing like the GOAT. If he declines this year, it's JAG's time.

What if jimmy wants to be a starter? The guy wants to play!! That will be a problem. I hope this doesn't end up like the favre situation. I love brady

1. I don't care how many one would win without the other, as long as they both win SB's for the Patriots that is all that matters.

2. It doesn't matter how many they would win without one another until there not with each other.

What if jimmy wants to be a starter? The guy wants to play!! That will be a problem. I hope this doesn't end up like the favre situation. I love brady
I'd rather have a few more years of Brady playing like the GOAT.

Did you see what teams gave up for watson and trubisky? Jimmy G's better than those guys. Are you kidding me? He has learned under the best for a couple of years. Kid has talent
Mallet, Cassel and Hoyer all "learned under the best for a couple years" too.

Any team that would trade multiple high picks for an unproven QB they will control for 1 year is foolish.

Any team that would trade multiple high picks for an unproven QB they will control for 1 year is foolish.

Hmmm they could franchise him and pay him. Duh!!!! Lol. Jimmy G's better than those guys. My opinion

So OP wanted to toss an ole Sonny vs Cher debate on the table. But I wish that if he Could Turn Back Time he would.

Or maybe he's thinking more of a Tommy Lee vs Vince Neil type thing. Because he seems to like these Dr. Feelgood threads.....

But what pisses me off is we all already knew this is a Paul McCartney vs John Lennon debate. And maybe next time he'll just Let It Be... or go into his tub and play with his Yellow Submarine.......or else he might become a Man on the Run......and find himself rooting for a Jet.....whoo oooo oooo Jet ooooo oooo ooooo. That would be just like Starting Over annually.

Simon and Garfunkel? Now that's a doozy right theyah. Yes Sah.

You must not believe the loyko report that they where offered a first and a second.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes