PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How Many Titles Would Belichick Have WITHOUT Brady?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatriotDynasty99

On the Roster
Reaction score
I'm guessing none. We'll see what a genius Belichick is when he pushes TB out the door. I have a feeling Bill wants to show everyone he can win without Tom Brady -- that's why he's keeping JG and that's why Tom isn't going to be around much longer in NE.

Good luck, Bill. You're going to need it.

I'm guessing none. We'll see what a genius Belichick is when he pushes TB out the door. I have a feeling Bill wants to show everyone he can win without Tom Brady -- that's why he's keeping JG and that's why Tom isn't going to be around much longer in NE.

Your opinions are stupid.

Here it comes. This is the king of the clueless.

Brady is nothing without Bill but Bill is also nothing without Brady :confused:.

This was a joke btw lol.

Last edited:

jck.gif

Wow, an 'I have a feeling' thread. :rolleyes:

This is such a petty thread, based on some kind of imaginary plot to oust Brady from the team.

Get a grip dude, seriously

OP, honestly you may want to delete this and forget about it before it gets too late. This is an all-time bad thread and those tend to get brought up for years to come. Just ask Patrodamus... if you can find him.

I'm going to go on the record as saying that if the Patriots failed to field a quarterback, they wouldn't win a single game.

In other news...I miss Peyton. Now that Brady has so thoroughly eclipsed him, fans who used to be able to occupy themselves with the Manning vs. Brady debates seem to be turning their energies to an imaginary Belichick vs. Brady debate. We're eating our own young.

Brady is nothing without Bill but Bill is also nothing without Brady :confused:.
You don't know that. There's no sample of "Brady without Bill."

I, for one, think the greatest QB of all time would have a ring or two wherever he went. Maybe not 5, but certainly not 0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back