PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How Focused is Gronk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I mean, it is the offseason, but the only reason he is in the building is for dirt biking. Is he really going to play or not?

Must be the audition for The Road Warrior remake.

Hollywood awaits the Gronk.

Because of their available cap space and inability of competitively impacting NE in 2018, CLE and SF seem like the best landing spots for Gronk if BB ditches him for a pick (or a player).

I put this now at 60/40.

I have begun to feel like the Patriots should trade Gronk. The guy is not happy here, he isn't invested in playing, and the Patriots could use the draft pick.

I am getting a little sick of his schtick. The guy is almost 30 and acts like a 14 year old. If they can get a first round pick, they should trade him.

It's April. I can't stand it!

Thursday should be one of the more exciting draft days in memory. I fear Gronk is gone, on a personal level that will suck really enjoy watching him play. Looking forward to the next 48 hours.

Ask Amendola about the sanctity of NFL contracts; or Logan Mankins.

I'm not going to bad mouth Danny, because he was tremendous for us in the clutch and took less to stay here and win two Super Bowls.

But if he didn't want to take those pay cuts, he didn't have to. He could have forced them to pay him his contract, or get cut and probably make more on the market somewhere else (like he did this offseason). The sanctity of his contract doesn't matter if he agrees to the hit.

I'm not going to bad mouth Danny, because he was tremendous for us in the clutch and took less to stay here and win two Super Bowls.

But if he didn't want to take those pay cuts, he didn't have to. He could have forced them to pay him his contract, or get cut and probably make more on the market somewhere else (like he did this offseason). The sanctity of his contract doesn't matter if he agrees to the hit.

And if the Patriots don't want to up Gronk's pay, they don't have to. I think they will. He's a bargain.

If you are getting paid millions of dollars a year to lose another SB the least you can do is show up for practice.
Why is everybody giving this Gronk character a free pass?
Whete’s Brady again?

If you are getting paid millions of dollars a year to lose another SB the least you can do is show up for practice.
Why is everybody giving this Gronk character a free pass?
Whete’s Brady again?

I can see that Staten Island education shining through on this post.

I agree. No exceptions even for all star players. If BB shows weakness towards Gronk then he should expect more stink in the locker room. Why Bill is one of the best in the business? Because he is known for his steadfastness and his rules ( better or worse it is a matter of discussion ).Rules are set up by coaches not players.

This is literally the opposite of what I said.

Gronk not in camp, Brady not acting like a leader.
BB benching guys in the Super Bowl w no explanation?
What’s next? The Bruins and the Celts get knocked out of the playoffs!?
I’m a Yankees/Jets fan.
So how are ya!?, my horribly accented neighbors from the North?

We?
WE have the horrible accents!?!
Too funny!

It's Jetes.

Wicked pissa? What a wonderfully worded nickname. That accent of yours is like nails on a chalkboard.
Now back to the business of Gronk and Brady NOT working out w their teammates.
Time for a change behind center. I think we can all agree to that after this ladt years SB.
As far as Gronk goes...very and I mean very replaceable.
Yeah after throwing for over 500 yards its obvious TB is washed up.:confused:

Pretty sure they had won 2/3 prior to losing the SB in February, and they were two of the most exciting games in the history of the sport. You should check them out sometime.

Brady’s agent said yesterday that he’ll definitely be back and wants to continue playing for several more years, but I’m guessing that you already know that.

Gronk wants a pay raise after being the 50th highest paid offensive player in the league in base salary this year. I can’t say that I blame him. Only time will tell as to whether they keep him or trade him, but one thing is for sure, the train will keep rolling with or without him, just like it has for almost 20 years now.

Yeah after throwing for over 500 yards its obvious TB is washed up.:confused:
505 yards, 3 touchdowns, 0 picks

=

“Time for a change” in Jete-speak. No wonder they blow so badly. :D

Mr. Leon Hess is a 52 year old man trolling a football message board. At that point in one’s life, that’s rock bottom. It might be time to down a bottle of bourbon and attach a hose from the exhaust pipe through the window of your 1989 Ford F-150 and floor it while in park.

Last edited:
Mr. Leon Hess is a 52 year old man trolling a football message board. At that point in one’s life, that’s rock bottom. It might be time to down a bottle of bourbon and attach a hose from the exhaust pipe through the window of your 1989 Ford F-150 and floor in while in park.

Word has it that member Leon Hess suffered a butt fumble ...
He went to the trainers room for attention ... will not return to thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe